Fitzroy Island | Welcome Bay Suite
Located on the top floor, these luxuriously appointed one-bedroom suites include a generous balcony with views across Welcome Bay, a fully equipped kitchen with large fridge freezer, hotplates and oven, dishwasher, tea and coffee facilities, queen size bed, plasma TV, lounge and dining area, ensuite black marble tiled bathroom. Sleeps up to four guests (extra 2 persons can sleep on a sofa bed).
Island Suite Features
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling fans
- Mini bar Fridge
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Marble bathroom with walk-in shower, hairdryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Daily Service
- Linen and towels provided
- Kitchen – microwave, oven & stove, full fridge and toaster
- Lounge and dining area
- Queen bed and sleeps up to 4 guests (with extra 2 persons sleeping on a sofa bed)
- Spacious Balcony with outdoor seating
A 45 minute ferry ride will get you from Cairns to Fitzroy Island and back daily, perfect for day trips to visit the Great Barrier Reef. Of course the ferry will also get you there and back again when you’re heading to the Island for a longer holiday too.