Fitzroy Island | Beach Cabin
The Beachfront Cabins are ideal for families. They offer a Queen bedroom directly off the entry balcony and a separate small bedroom with 2x single beds at the rear of the cabin.
Beach Cabin Features
- On the Beach location
- Two bedrooms
- Generous balcony with beautiful views
- Walk directly to beach from cabin
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling fans
- Queen and 2x single beds (sleeps 4 guests)
- Bar Fridge
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Iron & ironing board
- Daily Service
- Linen and towels provided
Fitzroy Island Resort is located on a tropical island within the calm sheltered waters of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, just 45 minutes by boat from Cairns. The island is a listed National Park and has only one resort. Fitzroy Island Resort offers affordable 4 Star accommodation in a range of luxurious Hotel Rooms and Suites.
The island is a tropical paradise where guests will have the opportunity to snorkel, dive, sea kayak and discover the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. Explore rainforest walking trails or escape and unwind on a deserted beach. Fitzroy Island is ideal for families or a romantic escape..
Fitzroy Island Resort Features
- Resort Swimming Pool & Spa
- Swim-up Pool Bar
- Restaurant (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Foxy’s Bar – beachside beer garden
- Pool tables
- Guest Lounge
- Souvenir and snack shop
- Function, Wedding and Conference Venues
- Guest Laundry
- Dive and Adventure Centre
- BBQ areas
- Indoor Cinema
- Video & Games Room
- Turtle Rehabilitation Centre
A 45 minute ferry ride will get you from Cairns to Fitzroy Island and back daily, perfect for day trips to visit the Great Barrier Reef. Of course the ferry will also get you there and back again when you’re heading to the Island for a longer holiday too.