Hartley's Croc Park & Tjapukai | Full Day
Duration: 9 hours (approx)
About Hartley's Croc Park & Tjapukai Combined Tour | Full Day
Want to experience the BEST Australia has to offer? Join our Hartley's Zoo & Tjapukai Combined Tour!
We depart Cairns at 8.30am and returns at 5.15pm. Hotel transfers are included with our modern and comfortable coaches. The drive up to Hartley's & Tjapukai hugs the coastline with beautiful scenery, rated often as in the top 10 coastal drives in Australia.
Morning at Hartley's Zoo
- 9:30 - 12:00 Hartley's Zoo (With Hartley's Crocodile Boat ride where huge Saltwater Crocodiles are hand fed from the pole + many more shows)
Afternoon at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- 12:30 - 16:30 Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park (A range of shows highlighting Aussie Indigenous Culture - something for everyone!)
About Hartley's Zoo - The LARGEST ZOO in Cairns
Set in an amazing, natural Eucalypt forest, with landscaped walkways, Hartley's Crocodile Adventures is the best location to see most of the Aussie animal favourites in the single location! Includes the famous Hartley's Crocodile boat ride, where huge Saltwater Crocodiles are hand fed from the pole, jumping high out of the water to snatch the bait! All animals can be viewed up close and personal with the chance to get your photo professionally taken with the animals (for an extra fee).
About Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park - where Australia Begins!
At Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park you can get hands-on throwing Boomerangs and Spears, Basket Weaving or learning to play the Didgeridoo. Alternatively, sit back and relax as Local Native Aboriginal Performers tell stories, give demonstrations, and entertain you with traditional dances!
With the AM and Full Day options one can enjoy a delicious buffet meal (extra cost) whilst watching a special indoors, choreographed performance on stage at the Flame Tree Bar & Grill.
Tjapukai is where Australia Begins! At Tjapukai you can get hands-on throwing Boomerangs and Spears, Basket Weaving or learning to play the Digeridoo. Alternatively, sit back and relax as Local Native Aboriginal Performers tell stories, give demonstrations, and entertain you with tradition dances!
- 08:30 Departs from Cairns
- 09:30 Arrives Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- 11:50 Departs from Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- 12:30 Arrives Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- 17:00 Departs from Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- 17:15 Back to Cairns City
- Entry to Tjapukai
- Entry to Harltey's
- Cairns Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Entertaining Commentary
- All shows and performances