30% OFF Diver's Den Snorkel Reef Day Trip
Snorkelling is the easiest way to see the incredibly colourful and diverse underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. With myriads of tropical fish, pristine coral formations, turtles and “nemos”, you’ll be blown away by the spectacle that is the Great Barrier Reef. Whether you’re a snorkeller, first time diver or certified diver, you’ll spend a magical day with Divers Den.
Make the most with our special Locals Rates!
LOCALS SPECIAL: Cairns locals save 30%. Proof of address may be required.
Available: Saturday & Sunday
B Finger, Cairns Marlin Marina
Duration: 8am - 4.30pm
- Five hours at the outer reef
- Up to three dives/snorkel sessions at two exclusive sites
- Snorkelling and scuba equipment, air fills, tuition and briefings
- Wetsuits/lycra suits
- Free prescription masks
- Guided snorkel tours
- Freshly pre-packed picnic lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Fresh chilled drinking water
- Tea and coffee
- Hot fresh water showers