Outer Reef Snorkel Special - $180
Your trip out to the reef will take just 90 minutes, with five hours spent on the outer reef. We’ll select two of the best Great Barrier Reef snorkelling sites according to the day’s conditions. Our amazing sites include spots along the diverse, species-rich Norman, Saxon and Hastings Reefs.
With myriads of tropical fish, pristine coral formations, turtles and “nemos”, you’ll be blown away by the spectacle that is the Great Barrier Reef.
Our day trip vessel AquaQuest is purpose-built for snorkelling, with state of the art equipment. If you decide you’d like to try an introductory dive during your trip, our expert team is on hand to guide you through this amazing experience.
- Available: Wednesday - Sunday
- Departure/Return Location: B Finger, Cairns Marina
- Duration: 8am - 4.30pm
- Snorkel Sites: Norman Reef / Saxon Reef / Hastings Reef
- Two locations
- Five hours at the outer reef
- Snorkelling equipment, wetsuit/lycra suit
- Prescription masks
- Guided snorkel tours
- Freshly pre-packed picnic lunch
- Chilled drinking water
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Hot fresh water showers
- In depth briefing and equipment tuition
Available Wednesdays through Sundays (subject to availablilty)