Bungy Jump | Wheelchair Accessible
Booking Request: Accessible tours simplifies the booking process for you, Book with confidence knowing that a human has reviewed your booking.
Companion Card: Not Required. Your companion can accompany you.
Get ready for the adrenaline rush of a lifetime at Skypark by AJ Hackett's Bungy Jump, Australia's premier bungee jumping destination. Soar 50 meters above a serene natural lagoon and choose from 16 exhilarating jump styles, designed to push your limits and leave you breathless. It's a heart-pounding experience you won't want to miss!
When booking the specialized wheelchair jump, Skypark works closely with you to ensure a seamless and secure experience.
Essential Information Required:
- Customer's weight
- Weight of the chair
- Date requested (please provide at least 48 hours in advance)
- Customer's level of mobility
- 1-2 companions required to assist the customer up the tower.
- The jump cannot be completed in wet weather
- Arrival time by 9:30 AM at the latest (unless otherwise approved by management)
- Please allow an additional half-hour if a later jump time is approved
- Electric Wheelchairs: Please note that electric wheelchairs cannot be taken to the top of the jump tower.
- Scales are located at reception. If you are able to transfer down onto the scales from your chair, the crew can check your weight for accuracy if you are unsure.
- Experienced Staff: To assist individuals with mobility challenges.
- Parking and Drop-Off: While there are no designated accessible parking facilities, you can be conveniently dropped off in the coach area, and car parking is available on the lower level.
- Entry Path: Access involves a moderately inclined path.
- Accessible Toilet: Located next to the Gravity Bar on the reception level.
- Full-Body Harness: Securely fastened to ensure a safe jump with your chair.
- Safe Landing: The bungy cord attaches to your chest point on the harness, ensuring a comfortable seated landing.
Backflip Challenge: For the brave, attempt a full backflip during your jump!
The information provided on this website is intended as a general guide to support those who want to plan their holidays independently. We cannot guarantee the suitability for specific individual needs, and encourage you to make contact with the operator before the date of your tour to discuss specific concerns.