Frankland Islands Exclusive Island Tour Special
Book our All-Inclusive Special for a stress-free day of Snorkel and fun! Leave the worry of pickups and lunch to us and sit back and relax in an Air Conditioned coach taking you to Deeral, our first stop to paradise.
Once you arrive at our destination, Normanby Island, snorkel straight from the pristine white sandy beach and see a wide variety of colourful corals and tropical fish. Our expert marine biologist and Master Reef Guide is on hand to explain this amazing and unique ecosystem.
Frankland Islands Reef Cruises is the only company to hold a permit to visit Normanby Island, making ours an exclusive day tour option.
- Air Conditioned Coach Transfers from Cairns
- Spectacular 30-minute Mulgrave river cruise with commentary
- Up to 4 hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Guided adventure snorkel safari
- Island walk
- Buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- All snorkelling equipment
- Protection suits (seasonal)
- Flotation devices
- Kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding
Set off on an adventure snorkel safari from the boat, or join in on a guided island walk. Explore the island by kayak or stand up paddle board.
At Frankland Islands Reef Cruises, we want you to be able to customise your day to suit your interests. That’s why we have a fabulous range of optional activities to choose from. Do as much or as little as you like!