Kuranda Rainforest Buggy Experience
Meet at the Skyrail Barron Falls Station/Platform to begin your guided tour through the rainforest, then continue your Skyrail journey.
Enjoy a gentle ATV ride through magnificent rainforest, exotic orchards and historical landmarks at Barron Falls Estate. Perry, your tour guide, grew up at Barron Falls Estate and as such has a deep connection with the property. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge about the history of the place as well as its fauna and flora
Slowly explore the magnificent Barron Falls Estate on easy-to-ride automatic ATV's under the direction of your personal tour guide. Perry grew up at Barron Falls Estate and as such has a deep connection with the property. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge about the history of the place as well as its fauna and ancient flora. With 20 years of experience as a teacher, he has the gift to connect with people in a special way that enhances this unique rainforest ATV experience.
Times & Where to Meet
Meeting the 2 hour tour from Skyrail
The 2 hour tour departs at 10.00am from the Skyrail Barron Falls Station.
To meet this tour you will need to board the Skyrail Cableway at 9am from Smithfield.
Meeting the 1 hour tours from Skyrail
The 1 hour tour departs at Skyrail's Barron Falls Station at 12:30pm & 02:00pm.
Allow 30 minutes to travel by Skyrail to Barron Falls Station.
- For the 2.00pm tour depart kuranda at 1.30pm
- For the 12.30pm tour depart Kuranda at 12.00pm
- Some of the tallest and oldest rainforest in the world
- Australia's largest remaining Durian Plantation
- Exotic fruit orchard with fruit tasting when in season
- Property steeped in local pioneering history
- A chance to see native wildlife with eight resident cassowaries
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets.
Bookings made on Tourism Town are instantly confirmed in our reservations system.
After you complete your booking you will receive an e-mail confirmation & ticket instantly.
Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up without a booking.
- Safety helmet
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
- Bottled water
- Beginners ATV training lesson
Who can Ride
Children from 10 years up can ride their own bike. Children under 4 years old can join in our buggy for free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Special Family Pricing
We offer special rates for families on our ATV experience. All of our family rates are based on the following:
- Infants (4 Years & Under) travel free
- Children (4 - 14 years) Discounted
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) 1 Child travels free
Family pricing may change slightly depending on the tour options you choose. Please check the booking form for up to date family pricing for your group.