School Holiday Offer: FREE ACTIVITIES!
School Holiday Offer: Travel from 29/6/2019 - 21/7/2019 with a child and received FREE ACTIVITIES! Semi sub, guided island walk, and adventure snorkel OR adventure snorkel and SUP/kayak hire!
Free activities - 2 options
- Activity package 1 (semi sub, guided island walk, and adventure snorkel) or
- Activity package 2 (adventure snorkel and SUP/kayak hire - 1 hr)
Frankland Islands Reef Cruises is an exclusive Cairns Great Barrier Reef day tour. It commences with a rainforest river cruise, followed by the shortest open water crossing of any of the Cairns day tour boats, to put you right on the Great Barrier Reef.
Our destination is the Frankland Islands, a cluster of pristine National Park islands, surrounded by vibrant fringing reefs home to turtles, octopus and many species of marine life, including the ever-popular anemone clownfish, Nemo.
You have up to 4.5 hours to explore and enjoy this natural paradise, above and below the water. Our comfortable, airconditioned coach departs Cairns daily at around 7.45am.
YOUR DAY INCLUDES
- Modern Boat
- Spectacular 30-Minute River Cruise
- Marine Interpretation
- Marine biologist onboard daily
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Protection suits (seasonal)
- Flotation Devices
- Tropical buffet lunch including Prawns
- Free Guide for Certified Divers
- Up to 4.5 hours reef time
- All snorkelling equipment
Check in at 8.15am for an 8.30am departure
• Please allow 45 minutes on Bruce Highway
• Approximitely 15 minutes after Gordonvale you will get to the township of Deeral. Stay on the Bruce Highway until you see Ross Road on your left (it will be after the BP service station sign, if you see the actual service station you’ve gone too far)