Cairns Aquarium & City Sights Tour
Start your day with a self-guided tour through the aquarium and explore the ecosystems and habitats of Tropical North Queensland. Complete your experience with a 2 course lunch at Dundee’s Restaurant with a stunning sea life backdrop before being collected from the Aquarium for your afternoon City Sights and Surrounds Tour.
Discover Cairns as you explore the city’s rich history, glimpses of its cultural heritage and iconic landmarks. Travel in air-conditioned comfort with your local guide. Marvel at the world’s largest themed stained glass windows at St. Monica’s Cathedral. Enjoy a 20 minute guided tour of the Cairns Museum, (free re-entry included). Indulge in a delicious afternoon devonshire tea before visiting the Cairns Botanical Gardens. Take delight in the stunning city and mountain views before visiting Palm Cove, one of Cairns Northern Beaches.
Choose from self drive or transfers from Cairns, Palm Cove & Trinity Beach.
- General Admission to Cairns Aquarium
- 2 course lunch at Dundee's Restaurant
- Afternoon Cairns City Sights and Surrounds Tour. Visit St Monica’s Cathedral, Cairns Museum, Cairns scenic lookout, Cairns Botanical Gardens, Lower Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls and Palm Cove
- Devonshire Tea at Noa Restaurant
- Transfers to and from City or Beaches accommodation if applicable
- 9:15am Bus transfer from Beach accommodation to Cairns Aquarium| 9:45am Bus transfer from Cairns accommodation to Cairns Aquarium| For self-drive: 10:00am Make your own way to Cairns Aquarium
- 10:00am Self guided tour of Cairns Aquarium
- 11:45am Lunch at Dundee's Restaurant
- 12:45pm Cairns Discovery Tours pickup from Aquarium for afternoon City Sights and Surrounds Tour
- 5:30pm End of tour at Palm Cove with transfer to Beach accommodation
- 6:00pm Transfer to Cairns accommodation
This is a great family activity. We had booked 2 tours via Travstar and we had no issues at all when we got to the tour sites. The 5D Sea Explorer is a MUST DO :)
Cairns Aquarium is within easy walking distance of most accommodation. We are one block from The Esplanade, two blocks from the Lagoon Pool and an easy 5 mins walk from the Cruise Terminal. 5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870