Aquarium, Hartleys Crocodile & Tjapukai with Transfers
Experience THREE AWARD-WINNING TNQ attractions all in one day. Visit Hartley's Crocodile Adventure, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park and Cairns Aquarium - this is a great family experience! Package includes accommodation transfers, admission and lunch at Tjapukai.
Meet the Aussie wildlife at Hartley's including kangaroos, koalas, cassowaries and crocodiles. At Tjapukai, see Aboriginal performers bring the world’s oldest living culture to life through dance, art and interactive demonstrations. And at Cairns Aquarium, experience the wonders of two unique World Heritage Listed areas, the Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
- 8:30 AM - Bus pick up from Cairns city/Northern Beaches accommodation
- 9:30 AM - Arrive Hartley's Crocodile Adventures Park.
- Experience a Crocodile Farm Tour, Lagoon Cruise, Crocodile Feeding Show and meet Aussie wildlife along the Gondwana and Wildlife Discovery Trails.
- 12:00 PM - Bus pick up from Hartley's
- 12:30 PM - Arrive at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch, Creation Theatre, Aboriginal Dance Show, Bush Food and Medicine Demonstrations, Boomerang and Spear throwing.
- 3:30 PM - Bus pick up from Tjapukai
- 4:00 PM - Arrive at Cairns Aquarium
- Explore 10 unique North Queensland Ecosystems, 71 habitats and 15000 Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest Creatures!
- 5:00 PM - Bus pick up from Cairns Aquarium transfer back to Cairns city/Northern Beaches accommodation
This is a great family activity. We had booked 2 tours via Travstar and we had no issues at all when we got to the tour sites. The 5D Sea Explorer is a MUST DO :)
Cairns Aquarium is within easy walking distance of most accommodation. We are one block from The Esplanade, two blocks from the Lagoon Pool and an easy 5 mins walk from the Cruise Terminal. 5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870