Bruny Island Day Tour | Heart of Tasmania
Experience Bruny Island’s breathtaking landscapes and renowned gourmet food, including cheese, oysters, fudge, berries, wine and whisky. Enjoy pristine beaches and untouched forests, home to native wildlife.
What makes it Great:
- Personalised / Private Tour (maximum 11 people)
- Handpicked tour experience
- Flexible Itinerary
- Pick Up / drop off to your hotel or chosen location.
- Guided bus tour
- Local guide
- Bruny Island ferry crossing
- National Park entry fees
Your day at a glance:
- In this tour you will embark on an exciting trip down the Channel & Huon Valley, to the small town of Kettering where we will board a car ferry to the famous Bruny Island.
- Once we’re there, we will head down to Cape Bruny in the extreme far south of the Island to one of the southernmost lighthouses in Australia.
- We will then make our back up the Island to discover all of Bruny Islands fresh and extremely tasty produce, Wine, Cheese, Chocolate, Honey, Whisky, Oysters and berries.
- If you prefer, we can mix it up with some more awesome scenery and history, The Neck Lookout, Adventure Bay and Captains Blighs museum. The order we visit and exactly what you want to visit is up to you.
Lunch/Drink & wine tasting at Bruny Island Wines for $50 Per Person Extra (please enquire when make your booking).
Departure times & locations
We can pick you up and drop you off to your hotel or your chosen location.
Things To Bring
We suggest wearing warm, comfortable clothing. It's a good idea to bring a jacket and don't forget your camera as there are plenty of photo opportunities!
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
- Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Bruny Island Day Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
- Present this message on your mobile device to check in.
About Heart of Tasmania
Heart of Tasmania Tours is based in Hobart & offers personalised tours of Tasmania, including private tours of Hobart, guided tours around Tasmania, food and wine trails Tasmania and more. They have completed over 18,000 trips taking tourists and local residents throughout Tasmania. When it comes to knowing who, what, where and when things are happening in Tassie, you really can’t beat them!
Heart of Tasmania Tours with a vision to provide you a truly authentic personalised touring experience across Hobart and greater Tasmania. A touring experience where you decide!
Bruny Island is a 362-square-kilometre island located off the south-eastern coast of Tasmania.