2-Hour Pelican Bay Paddle Board Tour
Our exciting SUP Lesson Eco Tour takes you on a high tide along the flat waters of Pelican Bay protected from the wind and waves of the open beaches. Paddle along the mangrove ecosystem that not only is home to a
large number of turtles that feed and rest here but also a very important food source for a number of other local marine life including turtles, sting rays, sea birds, crabs, dugongs.
What makes it Great?
- See turtles and other wildlife like sting rays, sea birds, crabs up close
- Paddle along a protected mangrove system
- Ideal for the whole family
- 2-hour guided SUP & wildlife tour
- Equipment (specilised SUP boards, wetshirt or wetsuit)
- National Park fees
- Friendly local kayak guides
Departure times & locations:
- This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane and just below Fraser Island.
- Please meet 15 minutes before departure at: Epic Ocean Adventures, Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach, Australia 4581.
- Please note departure times vary. Please reconfirm 24 hours before departure.
Things To Bring
- Water bottle
- Sun protection - hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Change of clothes
Travelling with children:
- Minimum ages are from 2 yrs up and must be accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Adult rates apply for all participants
- Prior to departure the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing the participant declaration
- Please contact for daily departure time or confirmation will be sent out upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Rainbow Beach 2-hour SUP Lesson Eco Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Epic Ocean Adventures:
Epic Ocean Adventures provide Dolphin View Kayak Tours, Learn to Surf Lessons and Stand Up Paddle Tours at a paradise location only accessible by 4WD vehicle's from Noosa & Rainbow Beach daily. Hidden within the Great Sandy National Park, Double Island Point is buzzing with wildlife with dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, soldier crabs, sea birds, many tropical fish all frequent. e pride ourselves on our high level of sustainable practices in the enjoyment and education of our pristine natural surroundings.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at: Epic Ocean Adventures, Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach, Australia 4581.