Rainbow Beach Private Surf Lessons | Australia's Longest Wave 4x4 Day Adventure
Private surf lessons are the most rewarding & fastest way to progress to learn to surf. 100 % of surf instructors attention & a personalized structured lesson to suit your level & needs. Double Island Point - Australia's longest wave. No crowds to worry about: this tour is a private one for you and your group!
Depending on your level we can teach you:
- Board handling in and out of the water
- Correct pop up technique
- Surf positioning
- Proper paddling technique
- Timing & catching waves
- Standing up, technique corrections
- Riding wave, turning & generating speed
- 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience
- Equipment (specialised stand up paddle boards, wetshirt/ wetsuit)
- Fully qualified fun private instruction
- Local driver/guide
- National Park entry fees
- Light snack & refreshments
- Transport by private vehicle
Your day at a glance:
- Depart Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach in specialised 4WD vehicles.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive passing the stunning famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs & arrive at surfing paradise, Double Island Point.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Home to Australia’s longest beginner waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Epic Ocean Adventures, Rainbow Beach.
Departure times & locations:
- Private surf lessons departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane & just below Fraser Island.
- Please meet 15 minutes before departure at: Epic Ocean Adventures, Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach, Queensland, Australia 4581.
- Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 3-3.5 hours from pick up to drop off.
Things to bring
- Water bottle
- Sun protection - hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Change of clothes
Travelling with children:
- Children must be 7 years of age or older and accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Adult rates apply for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not suitable for people with back problems & Non-swimmers
- Prior to departure the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing the participant declaration
- Please contact for daily departure time or confirmation will be sent out upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Rainbow Beach Private Surf Lessons | Australia's Longest Wave 4x4 Day Adventure. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Epic Ocean Adventures:
Epic Ocean Adventures is the leading kayak tour & learn to surf school company that offers a range of fun, professional, once in a life time experiences in a location that is the hidden gem of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Hidden within the Great Sandy National Park, Double Island Point is buzzing with wildlife with dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, soldier crabs, sea birds, many tropical fish all frequent. Epic Ocean Adventures offer half day and day packages, private bookings departing Noosa and Rainbow Beach daily. They can cater for any variations to tours to give new exciting experiences in a unique Australian experience.
This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane & just below Fraser Island. Meeting point is at our surf shop in Rainbow Beach.