Blue Mountains All Inclusive Discovery with Scenic World Rides & River Cruise
Escape to the wilderness and enjoy the unsurpassed beauty of the Blue Mountains on this all inclusive tour. Get up-close to native Australian birds and animals. Stroll along the main street of the region’s quaintest village and enjoy lunch in one of its popular cafés. Take in panoramas of rugged cliffs and deep forested valleys on the three spectacular but gentle rides at Scenic World and then top off your day with a cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney.
What makes it Great:
- Pack more into one day on an activity-filled trip to the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy views of the breathtaking Blue Mountains and meet Australia’s diverse wildlife on this day tour from Sydney
- Return to Sydney by boat for a different—and memorable—view of the harbor
- Panoramic view over the Three Sisters from Echo Point
- Glide out on the Cableway for panoramic views
- Scenic World Unlimited Discovery Pass: Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway, Scenic Skyway
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Hotel pick up from most Sydney city hotels
- Cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay with a complimentary drink
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Entry/Admission - Leura Garage
Lunch: Enjoy a café lunch in the delightful mountain village of Leura. Relax with your fellow travellers as you take a break. Award-winning restaurant with gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and halal options.
Departure times & locations
- Departs: Daily: Departs city at 7.55am (earlier from pick-up points)
- Returns: Return to Sydney by boat at 6.00pm approximately (no hotel drop-offs)
Your day at a glance:
• Discover Australian native animals and birdlife in a natural bush setting at a wildlife park
• Come face-to-face with one of the cute koalas and have the chance to hand-feed a kangaroo or wallaby
• The charming village of Leura is your next stop. Its pretty tree-lined main street is great for browsing through antique shops, art galleries and bookstores
• It’s time for lunch at a Leura café. Not only will you enjoy the best fresh, local food from the Blue Mountains region, but you’ll do so knowing that it respects the community, the environment and engages in sustainable practices
• Visit popular Scenic World for a ride on the Scenic Railway (the world’s steepest incline railway) into a hidden valley. Disembark at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest. Glide out on the Cableway for panoramic views and ride the Skyway 270 metres above ravines and ancient waterfalls
• Enjoy easy walks to amazing cliff lookouts or relax over a coffee in the café
• See the imposing Three Sisters rock formation, a great photo opportunity. They’re an amazing sight as the sun shifts to cast magnificent colours across the rock face
• Learn about the Aboriginal dreamtime legend of the three sisters who were turned to stone
• Escape the city traffic as you board your cruise and relax as you make your way down the Parramatta River, toasting the sunset with a glass of sparkling wine, beer or juice. Admire the waterside suburbs and scenery along the way before arriving at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour
Things To Bring
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Warm layers in cooler months
Fitness Requirements: Low level of fitness required.
Travelling with children
Children between the ages of 2-15 years will be applicable for child rates. Children under 2 years are considered infants and travel free of charge when seated on a parent or guardians lap. Child seats are unable to be used.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The optional 2-course lunch in Leura can be added to your booking in the booking form (to 31 March 2020 only).
- Pensioner Fares apply to Australian and New Zealand Pension Card holders, Australian Senior Card holders, and full-time Australian Students.
- Non-English commentary language devices can be requested at no additional cost however may be subject to availability. Please enquire after your booking is confirmed.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Blue Mountains All Inclusive Discovery with Scenic World Rides & River Cruise. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
Departs: Daily: Departs city at 7.55am (earlier from pick-up points)