Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife with River Cruises
Join this tour for an adventure into the heart of the enchanting Blue Mountains. Stroll through Featherdale Wildlife Park and get up-close to Australian animals, including kangaroos and koalas. End your day with a stunning river cruise downthe Parramatta River to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour, toasting the sunset with a glass of sparkling wine, beer or juice.
What makes it Great:
- Trip to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains
- Panoramic view over the Three Sisters from Echo Point
- Learn about the history of the area
- Meet the locals at wildlife park
- Scenic river cruise into Sydney Harbour
- Entry to a wildlife park
- Hotel pick up from most Sydney city hotels
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Parramatta River Cruise
Lunch: Enjoy a café lunch in the delightful mountain village of Leura. Relax with your fellow travellers as you take a break
Departure times & locations
- Departs: Daily. Departs Sydney city at 7.55am (earlier from pick-up points).
- Returns: Sydney, 6.00pm approximately. Hotel drop-offs are available for passengers returning to Sydney by coach. Passengers returning by river cruise will not receive a hotel drop off.
Your day at a glance:
• Climb into the mountains via the sleepy townships of Blaxland, Lawson and Wentworth
• View the famous Three Sisters, a trio of rocky pinnacles, from a perfect vantage point. From here you’ll experience amazing views over the Jamison Valley
• Stop in picturesque Leura at lunchtime. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many cafés or choose our optional lunch (see Optional Add-on)
• There’s time to explore Leura village, a delightful blend of quaint shops and galleries
• Follow the scenic Cliff Drive and enjoy breathtaking views of the Megalong Valley
• Travel through Katoomba, heart of the resort region within the Blue Mountains
• Encounter koalas, kangaroos, wombats and other native animals at a wildlife park
• Cruise down the Parramatta River into Sydney Harbour
Things To Bring
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Warm layers in cooler months
Fitness Requirements: Low level of fitness required.
Travelling with children
Children between the ages of 2-15 years will be applicable for child rates. Children under 2 years are considered infants and travel free of charge when seated on a parent or guardians lap. Child seats are unable to be used.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The optional 2-course lunch in Leura can be added to your booking in the booking form (to 31 March 2020 only).
- Pensioner Fares apply to Australian and New Zealand Pension Card holders, Australian Senior Card holders, and full-time Australian Students.
- Non-English commentary language devices can be requested at no additional cost however may be subject to availability. Please enquire after your booking is confirmed.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife with River Cruises. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
Departs: Daily. Departs Sydney city at 7.55am (earlier from pick-up points).