Blue Mountains, Nature Walk & Wildlife Park
See all the main sights of the magnificent Blue Mountains on this one day tour from Sydney. Highlights include Featherdale Wild Life Park where you have the opportunity to see a Koala, hand feed Kangaroos, freshly made Lunch, Three Sisters & a River Cruise.
What makes it Great:
- Excellent value tour perfect for families & couples with a love for nature.
- If your fond of walking and enjoying magnificent views, famous lookouts & iconic scenery.
- Be part of a small tour group & access unique lookout points with amazing views.
- Get up close and personal with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Cruise down the Parramatta River into the world-famous Sydney Harbour.
- Personalised small group tour
- A friendly & knowledgeable guide
- Tickets to: Featherdale Wildlife Park and Parramatta River Cruise
- Free time to explore mountains or have a morning coffee
- All transport with small group of 20 people
- Tickets to Scenic World * (A Scenic World ticket grants you access to three amazing sight seeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest. The “rides” are very similar to cable cars and funiculars.)
Departure times & locations
- Daily, year-round. Not available on: Good Friday (April 10) & Christmas Day (December 25)
- Early morning pick-ups are scheduled from 6:45 am at a selection of popular city hotels. Tour finishes at approx 6:30 pm.
Your day at a glance:
• Anderson’s Tours will pick you up bright and early in Sydney City Centre and set off towards the stunning Blue Mountains!To maximize out time in the area.
• Our small group sizes mean we can take you to a variety of unique lookout points to experience some of the best views of Jamison Valley, Katoomba Falls and the Three Sisters – away from the big crowds!
• You will also enjoy short bushwalks with your knowledgeable guide to learn about and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Enjoy lunch in Leura at your own expense in the many cafes of Leura.
• Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park where you will have the chance to get up close and personal with native Australian animals! Hand-feed a kangaroo, cuddle a koala, wave at a wallaby and see emus, wombats and much more.
• Enjoy a cruise down the famous Parramatta River into stunning Sydney Harbour, be sure to have your camera at the ready to snap some of the unforgettable views, including the iconic Sydney House!
Things To Bring
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
• Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
Travelling with children
Children of all ages are welcome aboard. Please note we can only fit one pram/buggy on board our bus, so please let us know at the time of booking if you plan to bring one along.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Blue Mountains, Nature Walk & Wildlife Park. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Anderson's Tours:
We are an Australian business, family-owned and operated, specialising in tours of Sydney’s Blue Mountains since 1998. We provide great value, quality, all-inclusive day tours of this iconic area and we’ve been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence – 7 years running! We believe in quality over quantity and therefore keep our tour groups small to ensure we can deliver a truly personal tour experience, full of great memories and fun interactions!
Early morning pick-ups are scheduled from 6:45 am at a selection of popular city hotels in Sydney City Centre.