Large Coach All Inclusive Blue Mountain Day Tour
This tour only operates in peak season from the 27th of Dec to the 4th of Jan 2020. Travel in comfort on an air conditioned coach with a driver & an expert tour manager, both escorting you to see the best highlights of the Blue Mountains. This all inclusive tour combines a visit to all the famous viewing points including the Three Sisters along with a visit to Scenic World, home to the worlds steepest railway in the world, highest cable car in Australia and a guided rainforest boardwalk with our guide. Lunch is also included, a visit to Featherdale for a hands on Australian Wildlife Experience and a cruise back into Sydney Harbour.
What makes it Great:
- Receive an excellent value tour that will save you time & money during your visit.
- Enjoy lunch & guided bush walks within the Blue Mountains to spectacular lookout points.
- Glide through the Blue Mountain skyways & explore the rainforest at Scenic World.
- Get up close & personal with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Cruise down the Parramatta River into the world-famous Sydney Harbour.
- The perfect way to escape the city for a day with your group!
- All inclusive Blue Mountain Day tour on a Large luxury coach.
- Seperate Drive & Tour host to ensure great care
- Selected meeting points The Rocks , City Centre and Darling Harbour to spend more time in the Mountains.
- Scenic Rail and Flyway cable car ride & Skyway
- Views of the Three Sisters Lookout
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Lunch catering to Vegetarian, Halal, Gluten Free & Vegan diets
- A return rivercruise that concludes at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay
Drinks (can be purchased throughout the day)
Hotel drop-off - Drop-off is either Darling Harbour Wharf or Circular Quay, tour concludes by rivercruise.
Departure times & locations
This tour is available exclusively during our peak week from the 27th of Dec to the 4th of Jan 2020.
- Early morning pick up points are scheduled from 6:40 am from a selection of popular city hotels - these will be listed within a drop down menu at checkout.
- Return Details: The tour concludes with the river cruise, arrives at 6:15pm at Circular Quay or 6:45pm at Darling Harbour (approximate times). Please note no hotel drop off is included (most guests prefer to dine out in Sydney's best harbour locations where tour concludes)
Your day at a glance:
• Your Blue Mountains adventure with Anderson’s Tours starts with an early morning pick-up in Sydney City Centre. We’ll set off westward, through high mountain ranges and into the very heart of the Blue Mountains.
• Visit famous Echo Point lookout in Katoomba for stunning views of the Jamison Valley and the iconic Three Sisters, in the Blue Mountains. Our coach will bring you here, unlike other tour operators we make sure our driver is taking around dropping you off at convenient places while our tour manager is focused on you and not driving as well.
• Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!
• Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel the visit a final viewpoint for some more photo opportunities.
• Get up close & personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more at Featherdale Wildlife Park! Learn all about these fascinating creatures and why they are so special to Australia.
• End your tour on a high note with a Parramatta River cruise that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour. Have your camera at the ready as you cruise past some of Australia’s most famous landmarks including Sydney Harbour Bridge and the unmissable Sydney Opera House.
Things To Bring
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
• Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
Travelling with children
Children of all ages are welcome aboard. Please note we can only fit one pram/buggy on board our bus, so please let us know at the time of booking if you plan to bring one along.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. If you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Large Coach All Inclusive Blue Mountain Day Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Anderson's Tours:
We are an Australian business, family-owned and operated, specialising in tours of Sydney’s Blue Mountains since 1998. We provide great value, quality, all-inclusive day tours of this iconic area and we’ve been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence – 7 years running! We believe in quality over quantity and therefore keep our tour groups small to ensure we can deliver a truly personal tour experience, full of great memories and fun interactions!
Early morning pick up points are scheduled from 6:40 am from a selection of popular city hotels in Sydney City Centre - these will be listed within a drop down menu at checkout.