Thundercat Day Trip | Whitsundays
Thundercat offers an exhilarating 8 hour tour around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and snorkel on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Departs daily from Airlie Beach.
- 8 hour day tour to the whitsunday's
- Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Stinger suit hire and wetsuit hire
- Free bus transfers from Airlie Beach
Check-in at Airlie Beach Coral Sea Marina at 8.30.
Depart from Airlie Beach Coral Sea Marina at 9am and travel to Whitehaven Beach. experience a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Enjoy fresh homemade baking for morning tea, followed by a buffet lunch before heading to two snorkeling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Afternoon tea is provided before the journey back to Airlie Beach, arriving approximately 5 pm.
- Depart from the Coral Sea Marina
- Hill Inlet Lookout (iconic swirling sand)
- Whitehaven Beach (1.5 hours)
- Stonehaven Bay
- Mantaray Bay
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Snorkel fringing reefs
Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed.
Homemade Chocolate Brownie
- Zucchini frittata + quiche lorraine
- Cold meat and cheese platter
- Fresh salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Chinese noodle salad
- Bread rolls
Fresh fruit Kebabs
The Thundercat day tour departs from the Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach, at 9am | Check-in at 8.30am