Whitsundays Fly and Reef Cruise with Lunch
The Fly & Cruise package is an all-inclusive itinerary including the best sights of the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef. Fly over the iconic Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Heart Reef, and then head out on the water for an adventure filled guided tour.
Your day on the water with GSL Marine includes the Whitsunday Islands, snorkelling, a guided walk to Hill Inlet lookout, and stand-up paddle boarding at Whitehaven Beach. It’s a seriously adventure-packed itinerary, including the best of the Whitsundays.
What makes it Great:
- Experience the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef by plane and boat
- Get a bird’s-eye view of how the islands and reef fit together
- Enjoy stand-up paddleboarding and snorkeling, wetsuits and gear provided
- Comprehensive tour includes 2-way hotel transfers, buffet lunch, and snacks
- 60 Minute Scenic Flight over Great Barrier Reef & Whitsundays
- Full day tour of the Whitsunday Islands with GSL Marine (Duration: 7.5 hours)
- 1 hour snorkelling at a secret location
- 1.5 hours at Whitehaven Beach
- A guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Wetsuit/sunsuit (free of charge)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of stand-up paddle board
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure times & locations
- Departure Point: 384 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach. We provide ground transfer from GSL Whitsundays to Whitsundays Coast Airport in Proserpine.
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM. Check in is 60 minutes prior to departure, passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as a no-show and therefore will not be able to get onto the plane.
- Return Details: Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Your day at a glance
- Your day will start with a courtesy bus transfer from Airlie Beach town centre to the terminal at Proserpine Airport, so you don't need to worry about the driving!
- Here, you'll board a high wing aircraft for a scenic flight where you'll get to see the Whitsunday Islands and then head out to the Great Barrier Reef to see Heart Reef.
- You'll get a bird's eye view of this idyllic location from guaranteed window seats and be able to spot iconic Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and the many islands and reef formations that make it up.
- Following your flight, you have a whole day of boating adventure to come, with Whitsunday Island Adventure offering the most extensive day trip in the Whitsundays.
- Travelling on board their fast and modern vessel, purpose-built for the Whitsundays, the action packed itinerary includes snorkelling, bush walk, beach time, lunch, wetsuit/stinger suit hire, and stand up paddle boards.
- Once the tour concludes, you'll be dropped off at your accommodation.
Travelling with chilren
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and can travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap.
- Adult pricing applies on all flights for children over 3 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
What to bring
- Bring a beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling.
- Cameras should ideally in a waterproof case.
- You can bring cash for water, soft drinks, beer and fruit juices to purchase on board.
- Please wear your swimwear and bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Whitsundays Fly and Cruise Package with Lunch. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
About GSL Aviation
GSL Aviation is your best value fixed wing operator in Airlie Beach. We offer a range of scenic flights over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef. GSL Aviation also offer island transfers and air charter. Our flights operate 7 days a week, with a courtesy bus available to/from hotels and town centre. Our practices over the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park have all been approved by the Marine Park Authority, and we continue to support the ongoing conservation of the reef, with our low impact tourism operations. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the world, and once you see it from above, you'll certainly understand why. Our Aim is simple, and that is to give you the best possible experience of these amazing natural wonders.
GSL Aviation Airlie Beach
Check-in Point: GSL Passenger lounge in Airlie Beach.
384 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach.
We provide shuttle from GSL Whitsundays to Whitsundays Coast Airport in Proserpine.