Whitsundays Fly and Sunset Sail Package
Enjoy a scenic afternoon in the Whitsundays including a Reef & Island scenic flight flying over the iconic sights in the Whitsundays, including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Heart Reef, Airlie Beach and everything in-between. Followed by the flight, head out on the water for a beautiful sunset sail on classic tallship – Providence V. Your 2 hours Sunset Sail includes a glass of bubbles, cheese/dip & fruit platter.
What makes it Great:
- Experience the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef by plane and boat
- Get a bird’s-eye view of how the islands and reef fit together
- A night to remember as you head out into the sunset and return in the moonlight
- 60 minute Reef & Island Scenic Flight with guaranteed window seats
- 2 hours Providence V Sunset Sail
- Complimentary glass of bubbles
- Cheese and dip platter
- Courtesy bus transfer to the airport
- Courtesy bus transfer to the marina
Departure times & locations
- Departure Point: 384 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach. We provide ground transfer from GSL Whitsundays to Whitsundays Coast Airport in Proserpine.
- Departure Time: 2:00PM. Check in is 60 minutes prior to departure, passengers that fail to arrive before this time may be classed as a no-show and therefore will not be able to get onto the plane.
Travelling with chilren
- Children under 3 years old are considered infants and can travel free of charge on a paying adult's lap.
- Adult pricing applies on all flights for children over 3 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Whitsundays Fly and Sunset Sail Package. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
About GSL Aviation
GSL Aviation is your best value fixed wing operator in Airlie Beach. We offer a range of scenic flights over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef. GSL Aviation also offer island transfers and air charter. Our flights operate 7 days a week, with a courtesy bus available to/from hotels and town centre. Our practices over the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park have all been approved by the Marine Park Authority, and we continue to support the ongoing conservation of the reef, with our low impact tourism operations. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the world, and once you see it from above, you'll certainly understand why. Our Aim is simple, and that is to give you the best possible experience of these amazing natural wonders.
GSL Aviation Airlie Beach
Check-in Point: GSL Passenger lounge in Airlie Beach.
384 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach.
We provide shuttle from GSL Whitsundays to Whitsundays Coast Airport in Proserpine.