Hamilton Island Ferry + Lunch
Hamilton Island Freestyle – it’s Hamilton Island, your way. Free activities include swimming at Catseye Beach or the main resort pool; hiking to Passage Peak, One Tree Hill or along the South-East Head Trail; and exploring on the island shuttle buses. Enjoy a pub lunch at Marina Tavern or a two-course lunch at Manta Ray.
Other activities – perhaps a visit to meet the koalas WILD LIFE Hamilton Island, nine-pin bowling, go-karting, jetboating or mini-golf – are also available (own expense).
What makes it Great:
- Stunning views of the Whitsunday Islands aboard a high-speed catamaran
- Free time at Hamilton Island
- Hassle-free: includes shuttle transfers around the islands
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays to Hamilton Island
- Choice of spectacular island bushwalks
- Lunch at the Marina Tavern or Manta Ray Cafe
- Full use of island shuttle bus, pool areas and Catseye Beach
- Access to shops, galleries, boutiques and restaurants
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Wildlife Park at own cost
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure times & locations
Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach | Departs 08:00 AM | Returns 6:10 PM
*No coach pick up available for this time. COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available at an additional cost. RETURN times are when the vessel arrives back at the mainland/island resort. NOTE: Schedule changes may occur.
Travelling with children
Children between the ages of 2-14 years will be applicable for child rates. Infants 0-3 years travel free of charge. Guests must be able to show valid ID at check in to support their ticket type (i.e Senior or Child ticket).
We offer special rates for familes. Please check the booking for form for up to date family pricing.
Things To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
Nearest airports: Fly into Proserpine airport also known as Whitsunday Coast Airport (40 miles from Airlie Beach) or fly into Hamilton Island Airport.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Hamilton Island Freestyle Day Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Cruise Whitsundays
Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef , Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is one of Australia's most unique places to stay. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures.
Departs daily from Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach | Departs 08:00 AM | Returns 6:10 PM