Whitsundays Three Island Guided Tour from Airlie Beach
The tropical island trifecta: Hamilton Island, Daydream Island and stunning Whitsunday Island (Whitehaven Beach). Spend the day hopping between three iconic islands and discover why the Whitsundays are paradise, found. This full-day beach-hopping trip around the Whitsundays is well-suited for all schedules.
Relax at Daydream Island resort, have lunch at a tavern on Hamilton Island and make the most of the bright white sand and blue water at Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. Spend your time on each island following your own interests: there’s no strict schedule of activities to keep you from the things you want to do.
What makes it Great:
- Snorkel among the native fish and coral at Daydream Island’s Living Reef
- Discover nature: watch a fish-feeding show or walk through the Whitsunday bush
- An escape for adults and kids: discounted tickets for children aged under 15
- Visit Daydream Island resort, Hamilton Island and Whitsunday Island (Whitehaven Beach)
- Dedicated tour guide for the day
- Lunch at the Marina Tavern
- Experience Daydream Island’s Living Reef
- 2 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Afternoon tea on the journey home from Whitehaven Beach
- All ferry transfers and complimentary use of Hamilton Island’s scheduled island shuttle
- Use of resort areas on Daydream Island and Hamilton Island
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Public Fish Feeding show
*Please note this tour does not visit Hill Inlet.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Departure times & locations
Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach | Departs 08:30 AM | Returns 6:20 PM
Please note: RETURN times are when the vessel arrives back at the mainland/island resort. COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available at an additional cost. Schedule changes may occur.
Your day at a glance
- Your day begins with a short cruise to Daydream Island where you can take a dip in the pool, or experience the Living Reef – a free-form coral lagoon that’s home to over 100 species of marine life.
- Continue on to Hamilton Island, a picturesque 30-minute cruise away. Explore famous Front Street, overlooking the luxury vessels in the marina, then meet your guide for lunch at Marina Tavern.
- After lunch, depart Hamilton Island and head towards Whitsunday Island, the home of legendary Whitehaven Beach.
- Join in a game of beach cricket, take a swim in the crystal-clear waters or take a short bushwalk – the choice is yours.
- As you cruise from island to island, your friendly Cruise Whitsundays guide will provide informative commentary on the history and natural wonders of the area.
Travelling with children
Children between the ages of 2-14 years will be applicable for child rates. Infants 0-3 years travel free of charge. Guests must be able to show valid ID at check in to support their ticket type (i.e Senior or Child ticket).
We offer special rates for familes. Please check the booking for form for up to date family pricing.
Things To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travellers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Whitsundays Three Island Guided Tour from Airlie Beach. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Cruise Whitsundays
Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef , Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is one of Australia's most unique places to stay. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures.
Departure Point: Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach
Half day tour: Departs 11:00 AM | Returns 3:35 PM
Full day tour: Departs 08:30 AM | Returns 4:30 PM
Full day tour with breakfast: Departs 07:00 AM | Returns 4:30 PM
Departure Point: Hamilton Island
Half day tour: Departs 11:05 AM | Returns 3:35 PM
Full day tour: Departs 08:40 AM | Returns 4:50 PM