Whitsundays Twin Island Escape
Spend the day exploring Hamilton Island and relaxing at Daydream Island resort without all the stress and tight scheduling that’s common on a large group tour. Instead, relax and enjoy each destination in your own way: discover the region’s marine life at the remarkable Living Reef coral lagoon at Daydream Island, take a walk to the picturesque One Tree Hill lookout on Hamilton Island, or even watch sharks and stingrays feeding at a live show.
What makes it great
- Go for a dip: open access to resort pools on Daydream and Hamilton Islands
- Cut-price tickets available for children aged 14 and under on this all-ages tour
- Explore Hamilton Island on your own or on the complimentary shuttle service
- Admire the horizon while dining: complimentary lunch at a waterfront restaurant
- Lunch at Marina Tavern overlooking Hamilton Island Marina
- Live fish-feeding show (10am daily) at Daydream Island’s Living Reef
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary use of Hamilton Island scheduled Island Shuttle bus service
- Complimentary use of resort areas and pools on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure times & locations
- Full day with breakfast| Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach | Departs 07:00 AM | Returns 6:10 PM
- Full day Tour | Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach | Departs 08:30 AM | Returns 6:10 PM
*COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available at an additional cost. RETURN times are when the vessel arrives back at the mainland/island resort. NOTE: Schedule changes may occur.
Your day at a glance
- First stop on your island-hopping itinerary is Daydream Island, perfect for couples and families. Here you can enjoy one of the most unique attractions in Queensland, the Living Reef coral lagoon – the Great Barrier Reef in miniature.
- Wander around the resort or take a dip in the pool before watching the sharks and stingrays in action at the fish-feeding show.
- Next you’ll enjoy a short cruise to Hamilton Island for a delicious lunch at Marina Tavern, with great food and sweeping views.
- After lunch, explore the island by foot or via the complimentary Island Shuttle service: make sure you visit One Tree Hill to catch some incredible views of the Whitsunday Islands.
- Cool off in the resort pool afterwards, complete with swim-up bar and ocean outlook, or take a walk along famous Catseye Beach.
- You can enjoy more time on Daydream Island with breakfast overlooking the Living Reef.
Travelling with children
Children between the ages of 2-14 years will be applicable for child rates. Infants 0-3 years travel free of charge. Guests must be able to show valid ID at check in to support their ticket type (i.e Senior or Child ticket).
We offer special rates for familes. Please check the booking for form for up to date family pricing.
Things To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Whitsundays Twin Island Escape. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Cruise Whitsundays
Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef , Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is one of Australia's most unique places to stay. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures.
Full day with breakfast| Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach | Departs 07:00 AM | Returns 6:10 PM
Full day Tour | Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach | Departs 08:30 AM | Returns 6:10 PM