About Compass Cruises
An unforgettable day on the Great Barrier Reef
Compass is a local icon and has been taking people to the Great Barrier Reef for many years. Happy memories of the day result in tourist who return to Cairns for another holiday travelling on Compass Again.
This is because the day is very relaxed, easy going and great fun with friendly personal service from our helpful crew. Boomnetting is also a highlight, with compass being the only reef boat that offers this activity.
At a value price that makes a reef trip affordable of everyone, chill out, smile and enjoy the day like many have before.
Your day aboard Compass Includes:
- 2 Spectacular Reef Sites
- Unlimited snorkelling
- All snorkeling equipment (excluding wetsuits)
- Flotation devices
- Delicious BBQ lunch and fresh salads
- Fresh Fruit platters
- Tea and coffee all day (whilst vessel is stationary)
- Glass of wine, cheese and crackers on the return journey
- upto 4 hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Boomnetting - The Wild Ride!!! (weather permitting)
- All Reef levies and Taxes
- Certified Scuba Dive
- Introductory/Resort Scuba Dive
- Guilded Dive
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour & Commentary
- Wetsuit hire
- Prescription mask
- Licensed bar onboard & soft Drinks, snacks available for purchase
Compass Cruises visits 2 fantastic outer Great Barrier Reef Sites every day.
After departing Cairns we travel north to:
Hastings Reef : Spectacular coral gardens and exotic marine life.
Breaking Patches: This great location is renowned as being a paradise of shallow lagoos and frequented by turtles
Compass Cruises Reviews
Kara Vannessa Beddoes