About Spirit Of Cairns
Waterside Dine & Cruise
A Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way, to end a perfect day in paradise. Boarding our sailing catamaran at the Marlin Marina, you’ll enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet, taking in the sights and sounds of this tropical port city and its surrounding mangroves, as they transition from day to night.
Every journey begins with bubbles, as all good dinner cruises should. With your glasses charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks and admire the view as the sky transforms from blue to red to orange and finally a silky black, filled with thousands of sparkling stars.
Your journey takes you deep into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade. The water is calm, the weather mild and the night is yours to enjoy, with entertainment and a delicious 3 course set menu featuring some of the region’s best produce, including seafood. This is the ultimate in waterside dining.
If you would prefer a day time cruise, we offer a 1.5hour lunch cruise through sheltered tropical waters every Sunday! Enjoy a delicious Sunday roast lunch with two different choices of meat, cooked to perfection by our onboard chef. Have some fun with the kiddies as they look out for wildlife while we cruise by the mangroves along the Trinity Inlet.
Highlights & Inclusions - Dinner Cruise
- Calm water cruise along a tropical, tidal inlet
- 3 course, hot & cold set menu with seafood and local produce
- Live entertainment (Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays only) - Currently unavailable
- Welcome drink
- Airconditioned saloon area
- Large selection of wines, beers and cocktails
- Operates 7 days a week
- Available for private charter
Dinner Cruises - currently departing Thursdays & Saturdays only
- Check in: 5:30pm, Cairns Marlin Marina, directly at the boat
- Departs 6:00pm
- Returns 8:30pm
Lunch Cruises - departs every Sunday
- Check in: 12pm, Cairns Marlin Marina, directly at the boat
- Departs: 12:30pm
- Returns: 2pm
Terms & Conditions
- Spirit of Cairns is a non-smoking vessel
- Any special dietary requirements must be mentioned upon booking
- Bookings are non-refundable
- All Queensland residents receive a 40% discount (until 31st August 2020)
- Cairns locals receive 30% discount from 1st September 2020
- Any infants aged 0 - 3years travel free of charge
- Child age 4 - 16 years old
Spirit Of Cairns Reviews
Events By Spirit Of Cairns
Spirit of Cairns | Dinner Cruise | Thursday & Saturday evenings
29 Oct 2020 18:00:00 - 29 Oct 2020 20:30:00
By popular demand, we will now be running our dinner cruise on Thursday evenings (from 6th August). Saturdays throughout August are almost sold out, so if you would like to experience the ultimate in waterside dining, book online today at www.spiritofcairns.com.au or call our friendly reservations t...
Spirit Of Cairns
Spirit Of Cairns - Dinner & Lunch Cruises Esplanade, Cairns, Queensland, Australia 4870
Direct Contact Info
Hours: The dinner cruise operates every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening.
Cairns Marlin Marina