About Fozzy's 3-hour Island Tour from Mission Beach
What makes it Great:
Fozzy’s 3 Hour, 3 Island Tour is a fantastic way to visit our beautiful islands in the comfort of the fully enclosed custom made Water Taxi vessel. With a history rich in very colourful characters and remarkable events, the Famiily Group of Islands is not only breathtakingly beautiful but incredibly interesting.
Explore these remarkable islands in comfort with our great skippers who are knowledgeable and humorous. With a maximum capacity of 20 this is a cruisy way to enjoy these natural wonders. In the season is it very easy to spot the whales too!!
- See 3 islands over 3 hours
- Learn interesting facts & local history
- Fully enclosed, custom made water taxi vessel
- Perfect tour for families
- Return Water Taxi to Fozzy
- Fozzy's 3 hour 3 Island Tour
- Timana, Kumboola and Bedarra Islands
- 1.5 hours on a beautiful beach at a secret location
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure times & locations
Meeting Point: 71 Banfield Parade, Wongaling Beach. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at our beachfront office for check in and island information.
Transfers depart Mission Beach at 12pm and return at 3pm.
Your day at a glance:
- Departing from Wongaling Beach Fozzy takes a heading to the South East towards Kumboola, an uninhabited island to the south of Dunk Island.
- From there you hop over to Timana, a privately owned island on the way to beautiful Bedarra Island.
- Pulling into but not stopping at Timana, Kumboola and Bedarra you will be treated to a commentary from Fozzy with a mixture of interesting facts and local history combined with a little bit of folk lore and fiction (perfectly served with a smidge of dry humour).
- Finishing the tour is a 1½ hour stop on a beautiful beach at a secret location where you can unload your esky for an afternoon tipple, beach comb and a swim.
- Fozzy may even open a coconut on the propeller if the mood grabs him.
- This tour is great for couples and perfect for families being very affordable and offering a chance to explore our natural wonders, some of the most beautiful islands on the North Queensland Coast in comfort.
What To Bring
- Sun protection sunscreen, sun hat & sunscreen
- Towels, swimmers & dry change of clothes
- Esky with drinks and food for the beach stop if you like
- Infants 3 years and under will be required to sit on their guardian's lap
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Fozzy's 3-hour Island Tour from Mission Beach. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
About Mission Beach Dunk Island Water Taxi
Having been in operation since 1975, the Mission Beach Dunk Island Water Taxi offers transfers daily to one of Australia’s most beautiful tropical island destinations, Dunk Island. Simply a short 10 minute ride in their fully enclosed 10 metre vessel, over the azure blue waters of the Coral Sea and you can sink your feet into the sand and enjoy this remarkable island for the day.
The day trip is all made easier by the great team at the Mission Beach Water Taxi who are friendly and always ready to help out.
Fozzy's 3-hour Island Tour from Mission Beach Reviews
Cordelia Thomson Rowswell
Fozzy's 3-hour Island Tour from Mission Beach
Meeting Point: 71 Banfield Parade, Wongaling Beach. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at our beachfront office for check in and island information. Transfers depart Mission Beach at 12pm and return at 3pm.