About Scuba IQ - Guided Diving & PADI Dive Courses
THE GREAT BARRIER REEF & SCUBA IQ
The Great Barrier Reef, one of the world's most iconic locations and often found high on the list of “must-sees” for travellers and divers from all corners of the globe.
From right here in Port Douglas we have access to some of the best diving of anywhere onthe Reef, from coral gardens to steep reef walls; teeming with the variety of coral and fish life from which it's fame is earned.
Our guided dive trips and PADI courses will take you to see first-hand some of theseincredible locations, while enjoying many of the other advantages from diving with us:
- Expert local instructors, with more than 40 years of combined experience
- 'Environmentally aware diving philosophy
- Modern approach to diving and teaching
- High quality rental equipment
- Small groups and class sizes
- Fully accredited and insured, PADI 'Dive Resort'
- Access to vessels for scheduled trips, liveaboards and private charters
- Wide selection of dive sites
- Excellent training facilities
- Along with all of these benefits, you will receive a highly personalised scuba diving experience, with our aim being to leave you with memories of an unforgettable time, spent on the Great Barrier Reef.
WHY DIVE WITH SCUBA IQ?
Our highly experienced team offer guided dive trips which are designed to make your scuba diving experience safe, relaxing and leave you with memories of the Great Barrier Reef that you will treasure for the rest of your life.
With no minimum numbers for our trips and courses you are guaranteed a small group of between one and four divers on any of our tours. This means we can go to extra lengths to make your day memorable.
INCLUDED ON ALL OF OUR GUIDED DIVE TRIPS:
- 3 dives at either Agincourt, Opal, St Crispins or Tongue reef systems
- Small group - maximum 4 divers
- Full dive briefing covering points of interest, safety and equipment orientation
- Full set of high quality 'Scubapro' rental dive equipment
- Dive computer rental
- Additional dive safety equipment
- Morning and afternoon tea plus fresh buffet lunch
- Dive debrief - log dives with creature/fish I.D books
The staff at Scuba IQ Port Douglas have extensive knowledge of the Great Barrier Reef, the creatures which inhabit it, as well as the wider eco-system and the nearby Daintree Rainforest which all play an important role in making the Reef the special location it is.
Fully personalised, privately guided trips including dive vessel charters for single or multi-day 'liveaboard' excursions can also be organised if you are looking for something "made-to-order"
Please contact us for details regarding private charters and liveaboards.
- Minimum age for our guided dive trips is 10
- Certain medical conditions and medications, past or current may pose a risk and can preclude you from diving.
- Click here for more information
- A valid diving licence from a recognised organisation
PADI COURSES PORT DOUGLAS
We proudly offer a wide range of PADI programs and courses from 'Discover Scuba Diving' a one day program ideal for anyone who wants to try scuba for the first time or doesn't have time to complete the three day Open Water course, through to further dive education courses such as the Advanced Open Water diver, Rescue diver or Specialty courses
Each course is unique and challenging in it's own way and we guarantee that we will be working as hard as you to help achieve your goals throughout your course, with the ultimate achievement being your new scuba diving certification!
Scuba IQ - Guided Diving & PADI Dive Courses Reviews
Scuba IQ - Guided Diving & PADI Dive Courses
Direct Contact Info