About Windswell Kitesurfing and Standup Paddle Port Douglas
Windswell Kitesurfing and Standup Paddle Port Douglas
Windswell is local company based in Port Douglas offering kitesurfing and stand up paddle board instruction and tours as well as gear sales and hire and in Tropical North Queensland. Tours include:
- Morning and afternoon Rainforest River Paddle
- Epic Reef and Island Tours
- Low Isles Snapper Island and Undine Mackay
- Transfers to Cape Tribulation
- Kitesurfing lessons and gear hire
Join us for tours or lessons with qualified instructors.
Stand Up Paddleboarding Tours
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding – Beach Session
Join the WindSwell crew daily for a Guided Stand-Up Paddle Board Session including demo/board hire, beginner to advanced skills, guided nature tour for fun fitness or chillout.
- Mossman Rainforest Magic – Stand Up Paddle
Join us on a guided stand up paddle session exploring the rainforests of the wet tropics here in Far North Queensland.
- Low Isles Stand-Up Paddle Island and Snorkel Tour
Join us for a fast boat ride to the beautiful Low Isles for a awesome day of guided Stand-Up Paddle boarding, snorkeling, optional kitesurfing or wakeboarding. We always see turtles, sharks rays, thousands of fish and arrays of corals.
- Low Isles Lagoon Kite Surfing
Come on board one of our fast boats Extreme 1 or No-Swell out to the historic Lighthouse Reserve to enjoy a day of kitesurfing on the Island.
- North Shore to Snapper Island Kite Surfing Tour
Join Us for the North Shore to Snapper Island Kite Surfing Tour.
- Kiteboarding at Undine Cay Tour
Join Us for the Undine Cay epic kitesurfing tour.
Epic Reef and Island Tours
- Snapper Island Adventure Tour
Join us for a fast boat ride to the beautiful Snapper Island for a awesome day of guided Stand-Up Paddle boarding, snorkeling, optional kitesurfing or wakeboarding. We always see turtles, sharks rays, thousands of fish and arrays of corals.
- Undine Cay Kite, Snorkel, Spear & Dive Tour
Undine Cay is an epic location off Port Douglas for kiting, snorkeling, spotting whales or relax on your own Island coral cay on the GBR.
- WindSwell Corporate Watersports - Private Charter
Experience this special day on the water visiting many of our natural wonders in the Great Barrier Reef Eco System. Perfect team building watersports based activites for small or large groups.
- Board Hire
- Wet/Stinger Suit Hire
- Kite & Board Demo Hire
Windswell Kitesurfing and Standup Paddle Port Douglas Reviews
How to get to Windswell Kitesurfing and Standup Paddle Port Douglas
Barrier street Port Douglas QLD 4877