About Rock Climbing Blue Mountains Adventures
Our Rock climbing trips run all year round. All you need to do is dress for the weather, bring sensible outdoor clothing, a litre of water and a camera. High and wild provides everything else required including Lunch on all full day trips. A free breakfast is included if you're staying at the YHA.
With over 2000km's of Rock Face here in the Mountains we can find a climb to suit your ability and endurance.
High 'n Wild's Climbing Adventures run all year round. At High 'n Wild we aim to provide the highest quality outdoor adventure that is personalised to your ability and experience.
We only cater for individuals, couples and small groups (a maximum of 6 people per instructor). This allows for excellent personal service, minimal environmental impact and develops your individual skills at your own pace.
What Equipment Do I Need?
- It's best to wear light, comfortable clothing for rock climbing.
- We supply all safety equipment; helmet, harness, ropes etc.
- We also supply special rock climbing shoes. These are designed with a super sticky rubber compound sole for amazing grip on the smallest of ledges… even tiny rock crystals!
- High 'n Wild use only qualified, professional rock climbing guides.
- Each has climbed extensively throughout the Blue Mountains and has a thorough knowledge of the area so they can choose the ideal climbs for you.
- Many have also climbed overseas, including Europe, USA and The Himalaya.
Rock Climbing Blue Mountains Adventures Reviews