About Daydream Island Day Tours
Daydream Island Escape Tours With 2 Course Lunch
Discover the laidback vibe of the newly reopened Daydream Island – the perfect place for a relaxing getaway. Spend your time swimming, enjoying the scenic surroundings or meeting some Great Barrier Reef marine life at the spectacular Living Reef.
What makes it Great:
- Explore Daydream Island at your leisure
- Relax by the resort pool and enjoy the ocean views
- See the Living Reef in action with a live fish-feeding show at 10am daily
- Get up close and learn about topical marine life in the Living Reef Centre
- Delicious two-course lunch at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar
- Full or half-day options for those short of time
- All marine & park fees
- All ferry transfers
- Daydream Island Resort Landing Fee
- Two-course lunch at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar
- Full Day or Half Day use of Daydream Island Resort facilities
- See the "Living Reef" with a live fish-feeding show
- Optional Breakfast (Extra Cost)
- Optional activities including Fish Feeding, Kayak Hire & Beach Sports, Stingray Splash, Living Reef Guided Snorkel, Jet Ski Tours & Rental, and Heli-Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure times & locations
Departure Point: Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach
Half day tour: Departs 11:00 AM | Returns 3:35 PM
Full day tour: Departs 08:30 AM | Returns 4:30 PM
Full day tour with breakfast: Departs 07:00 AM | Returns 4:30 PM
Departure Point: Hamilton Island
Half day tour: Departs 11:05 AM | Returns 3:35 PM
Full day tour: Departs 08:40 AM | Returns 4:50 PM
Please note: Departure and return times are fixed. Coach transfers are not available with Daydream Island Escape cruises.
Your day at a glance
- Start your day with a scenic cruise from Port of Airlie or Hamilton Island to Daydream Island, docking at the island’s exclusive private marina.
- From here you can choose your own activities: relax by the pool and admire the views, discover over 100 species of marine life in the newly extended Living Reef, and learn more about them from the onsite marine biologists.
- A delicious two-course lunch awaits at Inkstone Kitchen & Bar.
- Remember: unless you’ve got your accommodation booked, don’t miss the last boat!
Travelling with children
Children between the ages of 2-14 years will be applicable for child rates. Infants 0-3 years travel free of charge, however no infant meals are included. Guests must be able to show valid ID at check in to support their ticket type (i.e Senior or Child ticket).
We offer special rates for familes. Please check the booking for form for up to date family pricing.
Things To Bring
- Swimwear and beach towel
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Cash/credit card
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Daydream Island Escape Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Cruise Whitsundays
Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef , Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is one of Australia's most unique places to stay. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures.
Daydream Island Day Tours Reviews
Daydream Island Day Tours
Departure Point: Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach Half day tour: Departs 11:00 AM | Returns 3:35 PM Full day tour: Departs 08:30 AM | Returns 4:30 PM Full day tour with breakfast: Departs 07:00 AM | Returns 4:30 PM Departure Point: Hamilton Island Half day tour: Departs 11:05 AM | Returns 3:35 PM Full day tour: Departs 08:40 AM | Returns 4:50 PM