Cairns Waterside Dining. 20% discount for all locals.
The Spirit of Cairns Dinner Cruise is back for the ultimate in waterside dining - commencing every Thursday & Saturday.
A Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way, to end a perfect day in paradise. Boarding our sailing catamaran at the Marlin Marina, you’ll enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet, taking in the sights and sounds of this tropical port city and its surrounding mangroves, as they transition from day to night.
Your journey takes you deep into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade. The water is calm, the weather mild and the night is yours to enjoy, with a delicious set-menu featuring some of the region’s best produce, including seafood.
The luxurious Spirit of Cairns sailing catamaran is fully licensed, selling a range of beverages, including tropical cocktails. This is the ultimate in waterside dining.
Check-in 5:30 - 5:50pm at Spirit of Cairns moored at Cairns’ Marlin Marina
Adults: $99 per person / Children: $50 per person
Highlights & Inclusions
- A 2.5 hour calm water sunset / evening cruise
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Large outdoor decks
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious set menu featuring fresh seafood and local produce
What Do You Need To Bring / Wear
- Tropical cocktail attire is suggested, with a light jacket for the winter months.
- Footwear is mandatory, with suitable shoes for boating recommended.
- Cash, EFTPOS or credit card for your bar purchases.
- Children must be under parental supervision at all times
- Children under 4 years old travel free of charge
- Payment: Full payment is required with your cruise booking. Pricing valid 'til 31st August 2020
- Smoking: Spirit of Cairns is a non-smoking boat.
- All bookings are non-refunable