Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef | Locals Deal
Ride the Quicksilver wavepiercing catamaran to the edge of Australia’s Continental Shelf to explore the magnificent ribbon reefs of Agincourt Reef. From the spacious activity platform, discover an underwater world filled with a dazzling kaleidoscope of colour and brilliance.
- Snorkelling equipment, Lycra suits and flotation devices
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels
Your day with Quicksilver
- 09.30am Boarding Time
- 10.00am Depart Reef Marina, Port Douglas
- 10.30am Snorkelling demonstration and Introductory dive information presentation
- 11.30am Arrive Outer Barrier Reef - Reef activities commence:
- 12 noon Hot and cold five star tropical buffet lunch including fresh prawns, pastas, meats, salads and fruit. There are full bar facilities available where you can purchase drinks. The platform has tables for you to enjoy lunch and undercover seating
- 1.30pm Lunch finishes. Time for more activity or just relax and take in the view!!
- 3.00pm Depart Agincourt Reef for Port Douglas. Reef video and photo viewing on board
- 4.30pm Arrival at Reef Marina, Port Douglas