Spoil Dad and bring him to Frankland islands for FREE!
Now is the best time to get the family to experience Frankland Islands! Dad travels free with any full fee Child ticket - Saving up to $226.00!! Valid for travel between 24th August 2019 and 29th September 2019. Transfers included if Child is booked on transfer as well
Discover a unique array of coral and marine life with a dive at #FranklandIslands. Introductory & certified diving are both available, with limited numbers available exploring the underwater world of the island is a unique experience!
Let us take you out to our hidden gem.. We can guarantee there will be NO CROWDS, what a paradise!
Join us below as we take you on a journey through a typical day with us on Frankland Islands.
- Enjoy the drive past rainforest clad mountain ranges and open fields of sugar cane
- Travel onboard our luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Short open water crossing to Frankland Group National Park
- Literally snorkel straight from the beach across a wide variety of colourful coral
- Swim with a vast array of tropical fish. Keep an eye out for Nemo!
- Follow giant turtles as they glide through the water
- View spectacular coral from the comfort of our semi-submersible
- Explore the island at your leisure or join a guided tour
- Explore rock pools full of life with our marine biologist
- Our PADI accredited dive instructors can help you enjoy a scuba dive amongst the rich underwater world
Optional activities include ;
- Guided Semi Submersible or Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Guided Island Walk with Rock Pool Discovery Tour
- Advanced snorkel - Join our guide on a snorkeling tour to our unique western reef sites
- Introductory or Certified diving
- Kayaks and paddle board hire
- Underwater scooter hire
How to get there:
The departure point for Frankland Islands Cruises is in Deeral just 40 minutes south of Cairns. Please arrive before 8am for an 8:15am Departure.
View the Self Drive Map here:
If you would like to take advantage of our return coach transfers we can collect you from the Cairns area for $20 per person and from the Northern Beaches area for $22 per person.