Port Arthur Day Tour from Hobart
Your day includes return guided bus tour from Hobart, Entry into the Port Arthur Historic Site, a 25-minute Harbour Cruise, a 40-minute, guided Walking Tour & return transfers to Hobart.
- 07:30am - Check in at Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Centre
- 07:45am - Bus departs
- 09:30am - Arrive Port Arthur Historic Site
- 04:30pm - Bus departs
- 06:00pm - Arrive Hobart, hotel drop-off
Hobart Departure Point
The bus departs daily from the Dock Head Building on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge on Hobart's Waterfront. Please check in by 7.30am for a 7.45am bus departure.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets.
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on the Port Arthur Day Tour
After you complete your booking you will receive an e-mail confirmation & ticket.
Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up without a booking.
Port Arthur Historic Site
Port Arthur was established in the 1830s and is now Tasmania's most popular tourist destination.
- Access to more than 30 historic buildings
- Heritage gardens
- Walking trails
- 40-minute, guided Walking Tour
- 25-minute Harbour Cruise
- Entry to the Port Arthur Gallery
What to Bring
- Dress in comfortable, layered clothing
- Bring a raincoat (umbrellas are of limited use in the wind!)
- Wear comfortable shoes, suitable for walking
- Pack sunscreen and a hat
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
- Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Port Arthur Day Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
Australian Tourism Legend Robert Pennicott and his team of passionate local staff have been sharing Tasmania's scenery, wildlife and produce since 1999. Over its fifteen year history, Pennicott Wilderness Journeys has become a highly acclaimed operator. It’s won multiple awards including the prestigious Australian Award for Excellence in Sustainable Tourism at the 2012 and 2013 Australian Tourism Awards.