Daintree, Cape Trib & Mossman Gorge
This premium, personalised tour includes a visit to the stunning Mossman Gorge, Port Douglas, the world heritiage listed Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation Beach - where the "rainforest meets the Reef" Daintree River Crocodile cruise, quality lunch and much more.
- Port Douglas & Cairns Accommodation Transfers
- Spectacular Mossman Gorge
- Daintree Tea House-lunch and exotic tropical fruit tasting
- Daintree River Cruise – spot crocodiles and other wildlife
- Alexandra Lookout - Breathtaking views
- Cape Tribulation - Kulki Lookout and Cape Tribulation beach
- Rainforest guided walks
- Daintree Ice Cream Company – optional (own expense)
- Daintree River by cable ferry
Full interpretation and commentary– friendly, knowledgeable naturalist / Eco and World Heritage accredited guides explain our unique flora, fauna and history of this unique region.
- Small group (max 13)
- Air conditioned comfortable vehicles
- Mossman Gorge
- Daintree River cruise
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Morning tea & lunch, featuring local produce
- Experienced local naturalist/ accredited tour guides
- Water on board
Things to Bring
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent & sunscreen
Tour is not suitable for children under 4, unless on a private charter.
The Daintree, Cape Trib & Mossman Gorge tour includes return transfers to your Port Douglas accommodation.