Full Day Cooktown from Cape Trib
Visit Cooktown in one day. The Cooktown & Daintree Experience departs from Cape Tribulation at 8.15am.
The day starts with experiencing and exploring the beauty of the Daintree Rainforest, including the breathtaking gigantic 500-year-old Fig Tree. You will cross the cool, clear waters of Emmagen Creek. Then venture onto the treacherous Bloomfield Track and explore the cascading Wujal Wujal Waterfalls.
The adventure continues up to the historic Cooktown to the imposing mountain range Black Mountain made up of massive granite boulders, which is home to unique wildlife and rich in Aboriginal culture. Refresh and unwind with lunch and drinks in Cooktown Village, and then enjoy the sunset at the Grassy Hill lookout.
You will then end the full day tour with journeying back to Cairns or Port Douglas, while stopping off at various secluded beaches and waterfalls where you will have the opportunity for a swim.
- guided 4WD tour
- Small touring group
- Comfortable and airconditioned vehicle
- Lunch at the famous Lions Den Pub, in Cooktown
- Visit secluded beaches and swimming holes.
- Daintree Rainforest. Experience ancient Rainforest on Earth.
- Bloomfield Track. Treacherous track to Wujal Wujal.
- Wujal Wujal Waterfalls. Cascading waterfall onto the Bloomfield River.
- Emmagen Creek Crossing. Keep your eyes peeled for crocodiles.
- Cooktown. Explore the historic village where the first settlers arrived.
- Grassy Hill. Enjoy amazing views and sunset over the endeavour river.
- 6.25am | Port Douglas Pick-up
- 8.15am | Cape Tribulation Pick-up
The tour operates with daily pick-ups from anywhere in Cape Tribulation.
Beach House - 8:10 AM
Pk's Jungle Village - 8:15 AM
Turtle Rock Cafe - 8:20 AM
Cape Tribulation Camping - 8:25 AM
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge- 8:30 AM