Camira Sailing Whitehaven Beach Full Day Adventure
Sit back and enjoy the sea air as Camira circumnavigates Whitsunday Island and takes you to the region’s showstopper locations. Hike to the lookout over Hill Inlet, leave some footprints on Whitehaven Beach, snorkel the inner reef and enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch before you set sail for home.
What makes it Great:
- Experience the wonders of this full day excursion exploring the magnificent Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- See the Hill Inlet lookout, one of the most photographed locations in Australia
- Enjoy a guided walk following the path and history of the Whitsunday traditional owners
- Sightings of gorgeous loggerhead turtles and stingrays
- Scenic return sailing adventure through the Whitsundays to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Morning and afternoon tea
- BBQ buffet lunch, soft drinks and water
- Beer and wine from 11am
- Snorkelling equipment and stinger suits
- Beach activities
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)
Departure times & locations
Daily from Airlie Beach & Daydream Island.
- PORT OF AIRLIE: Depart 8:15 AM | Return 5:45 PM
- DAYDREAM ISLAND: Depart 7:05 AM | Return 4:30 PM
COACH TRANSFERS to Port of Airlie are available at an additional cost. Return times are when the vessel arrives back at island resort or mainland.
- Time: 30mins prior to the departure time
- Location: Port of Airlie, 13 The Cove Road, Port of Airlie QLD 4802, Australia
How To Get There:
On foot: The Port of Airlie is walking distance from most hotels and accommodation in Airlie Beach's town centre. Allow around 10-20 minutes to walk from Main Street to the Maritime Terminal
Self drive: Parking is available at the Maritime Terminal at Port of Airlie
Your day at a glance
- 7:45am Pick-up from Port of Airlie
- 8:30am Pick-up from Daydream Island
- 9:30am arrive at Whitehaven Beach
- 11:00am guided walk with to Hill Inlet and lookout
- 12:00pm-1:00pm BBQ Lunch onboard
- 1:00pm-4:00pm free time
- 5:00pm Drop-off at Daydream Island
- 5:45pm return to Port of Airlie
Travelling with children
Children aged 4-14 can pay the child price. All travellers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for their care.
We offer special rates for familes. Please check the booking for form for up to date family pricing.
Things To Bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sunscreen, hat and protective clothing
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day
- Camera to capture memories
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Camira Sailing Whitehaven Beach Full Day Adventure. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Cruise Whitsundays
Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef , Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is one of Australia's most unique places to stay. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures.
Departs Daily from Airlie Beach & Daydream Island.
Port of Airlie | Depart 8:15 AM | Return 5:45 PM
Daydream Island | Depart 7:05 AM | Return 4:30 PM