Whitsunday Island Jet Ski Tour from Airlie Beach
Explore the beautiful bays of Airlie Beach while riding the latest model jet ski into the beautiful World Heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park. A perfect mix of thrilling and eco adventure, this jet ski tour is suitable for everyone. No licence or experience is necessary!
People per Jetski
1-2 per jetski
$220 per jetski/$110 per person twin share
Min driver age: 16 years
Min passenger age: 8 years
- Enjoy a guided jet ski tour through the Whitsundays from Airlie Beach
- Learn about the UNESCO-listed site and the local wildlife from your guide
- Maximum of 20 guests per tour for a more personalized experience
- Approximately 1.5 hours of fun-filled jetskiing
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
- Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
- All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
- Bottled water
- All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
Departure times & locations
- Check-in at 8am
- Tours depart from Airlie Adventure Central, Coral Sea Marina South Village
- Jetski Tours depart daily at 9:00am, return at 10.30am.
Your day at a glance:
- Get your adrenaline rushing with a 1.5-hour jet ski adventure from Airlie Beach.
- Delight in the informative and entertaining commentary provided by your qualified tour guide, and spot sea turtles in the turquoise waters.
- Depart from Airlie Beach and drive your latest model Sea-Doo jet ski out to view the Whitsunday Islands from the protection of the coastline.
- Explore Airlie's beautiful bays and the picturesque world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park.
- Keep your eye out for the area's famous turtles, as well as dugongs, seabirds, and seasonal humpback whales from July to September.
- Take home memories of your experience with free of charge photos provided after your tour.
Travelling with children:
Minimum driver age – 16 years. Minimum passenger age – 8 years. If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by parent or guardian prior to tour.
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
- Thorough safety briefing and demonstrations provided by qualified tour guides
- Fully supervised at all times by one or two guides, depending on numbers
- Weight restrictions apply, maximum of 2 people per jetski or 200kg per jetski
What to bring:
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot onWhitsunday Island Jet Ski Tour from Airlie Beach. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Whitsunday Jetski Tours
Whitsunday Jetski Tours is an exciting adventure tour operator offering a unique and personal experience for guests visiting the Whitsundays. Commencing operation on 06 August 2010, Whitsunday Jetski Tours offers the only guided jet ski tours Whitsundays operating from Coral Sea Marina in Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests enjoy the thrill of riding the latest model Sea-Doo jet skis into the world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park at speeds of up to 30 knots on four exciting adventure tours!
Check-in at 8am
Tours depart from Airlie Adventure Central, Coral Sea Marina South Village
Jetski Tours depart daily at 9:00am, return at 10.30am.