About Spirit Of Cairns
Ultimate Waterside Dining
Spirit of Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to end a day in paradise. Boarding our sailing catamaran at the Marlin Marina, you’ll enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet, taking in the sights and sounds of this tropical port city and its surrounding mangroves, as they transition from day to night.
Every journey begins with bubbles, as all good dinner cruises should. With your glasses charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks and admire the views of a tropical sunset.
Your journey takes you deep into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade. The water is calm, the weather mild and the night is yours to enjoy. With a delicious buffet spread featuring some of the region’s best produce, including prawns and oysters; this is the ultimate in waterside dining.
Highlights & Inclusions - Dinner Cruise
- 2.5 hour calm water sunset/evening cruise along a tropical, tidal inlet
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious buffet dinner with a range of hot & cold dishes, including seafood
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel, with large outdoor decks
- Large selection of wines, beers and cocktails on board for purchase
- Available for private charter
- Check in: 5:30pm, Cairns Marlin Marina, directly at the boat
- Departs 6:00pm
- Returns 8:30pm
Terms & Conditions
- Spirit of Cairns is a non-smoking vessel
- Any special dietary requirements must be mentioned upon booking
- Bookings may be cancelled or transferred with more than 24 hours' notice
- Cairns locals receive 20% discount - Enter promo code LOCAL when booking. Local ID required on boarding or difference in price will be charged.
- Any infants aged 0 - 3years travel free of charge
- Child age 4 - 16 years old
Spirit Of Cairns Reviews
Spirit Of Cairns
Spirit Of Cairns - Dinner & Lunch Cruises A Finger, Marlin Marina Cairns, Queensland, Australia 4870
Direct Contact Info
Hours: The dinner cruise operates every Thursday to Monday evenings
A Finger, Cairns Marlin Marina