About Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf | Australia's Longest Wave
Learn to Surf Departing Rainbow Beach
Learn to surf Rainbow Beach at Double Island Point, home of Australia’s longest and safest beginner wave. We take you on a unique beach 4X4 surf adventure at Rainbow Beach to the spectacular Double Island Point. This ideal surf location features a long sandy point break with waves that seem to go forever and one of the easiest most satisfying waves you can ever learn to surf on. You could be riding waves for 100’s of meters on your first learn to surf lesson.
- 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience
- Equipment (specailised softboards, wetshirt/ wetsuit)
- Surf lesson with fully qualified surf instructor
- National Park entry fees
- Depart Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach in specialised 4WD vehicles.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive passing the stunning famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs & arrive at surfing paradise, Double Island Point.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Home to Australia’s longest beginner waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Epic Ocean Adventures, Rainbow Beach.
Things to bring
- Water bottle
- Sun protection - hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Change of clothes
Travelling with children:
- Children must be 7 years of age or older and accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Adult rates apply for all participants
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Prior to departure the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing the participant declaration
- Please contact for daily departure time or confirmation will be sent out upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- 2 Day Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf is 2 x 3 hour lessons and requires 2 separate days to participate.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Epic Ocean Adventures:
Epic Ocean Adventures is the leading kayak tour & learn to surf school company that offers a range of fun, professional, once in a life time experiences in a location that is the hidden gem of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Hidden within the Great Sandy National Park, Double Island Point is buzzing with wildlife with dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, soldier crabs, sea birds, many tropical fish all frequent.
Epic Ocean Adventures offer half day and day packages, private bookings departing Noosa and Rainbow Beach daily. They can cater for any variations to tours to give new exciting experiences in a unique Australian experience.
Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf | Australia's Longest Wave Reviews
Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf | Australia's Longest Wave
This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane & just below Fraser Island. Meeting point is at our surf shop in Rainbow Beach.