Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas Local Offer- 20% Discount
The award-winning Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas is an advanced eco accredited wildlife park with the ethos: observation, appreciation, conservation.
Locals get 20% off Entry
5 day re-entry pass included in admission.
Adult (15+ years) $30.40
Child (4-14 years) $15.20
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) $95
Who qualifies as local?
Locals rates apply for residents from Cape York to Townsville and Cairns to Karumba
Wildlife Habitat is located at Port Douglas Road, Port Douglas
Open every day 8am-4pm
About Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
Meet over 100 Australian species, including the endangered and elusive Southern Cassowary and Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo. Hand feed wallabies and kangaroos, walk the Predator Plank over giant Estuarine Crocodiles and meet Emus and Koalas.
Explore five unique, spacious recreated ecosystems- woodlands, wetlands, rainforest, nocturnal and savannah- and interact with the iconic Australian species that call these areas home. The unique locations allow for an open and immersive experience providing guests and wildlife freedom and space to interact.
Join a passionate keeper for guided wildlife tours- included in your admission- to learn more about our iconic Australian species and how you can assist in their conservation. Photo opportunities are available throughout the day.
Terms & Conditions
- Locals rates apply for residents from Cape York to Townsville and Cairns to Karumba.
- Bookings must be made directly through the official Wildlife Habitat website – wildlifehabitat.com.au
- All locals are required to show photographic I.D containing a local address at reception on the date of activity to prove their eligibility. If no I.D and prove of local address is shown, standard rates will apply and no discount will be given.
- The discount only applies to the activities listed. The correct discounted price will automatically show once the promo code is entered.
- Local discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.