Skyrail + Kuranda Train | 9.45am - 5.40pm
Visit the amazing Kuranda Village, perched on top of the ranges behind Cairns. Take the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway up and the Kuranda Scenic Rail down. Pickup from the Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal bus stop at 9.45am. Return at 5.40pm
Skyrail Up Train Down for Cruise Passengers
Travelling down to Cairns on the train gives you the option of finishing at Carins Central Station in Cairns CBD.
It can also be a more pleasant journey as the train engine doesn't need to work as hard coming down the hill.
- 09:45 Pick up from Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal Bus Stop
- 10:45 Departs from Skyrail Smith field Station, head to Skyrail Station
- 12:15 Arrive Kuranda, customer will have free time in Kuranda
- 15:30 Depart from Kuranda by taking Kuranda Scenic Rail (Train)
- 17:25 Pick up customer at Cairns Central station
- 17:40 Drop off customer back to the Cruise Liner Terminal
We had a great time. There was plenty to see. Transport for everything was fantastic & very comfortable. Would highly recommend your company.
Thank you for making our holiday great.
I was thankful I booked the Train in advance, was great to skip the long queue at the station.
Allocated time at Kuranda was just not long enough, so we had to forfeit our transfer and pay extra for an uber as a later pick-up was not offered.
Great trip. The bus driver (forgot the name) was knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you
Well run operation
We were picked up on time the driver was very nice and on the way back gave us some interesting facts about the area
Great experience and looked after well.