Skyrail + Kuranda Train | 9.45am - 5.40pm
Visit the amazing Kuranda Village, perched on top of the ranges behind Cairns. Take the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway up and the Kuranda Scenic Rail down. Pickup from the Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal bus stop at 9.45am. Return at 5.40pm
Skyrail Up Train Down for Cruise Passengers
Travelling down to Cairns on the train gives you the option of finishing at Carins Central Station in Cairns CBD.
It can also be a more pleasant journey as the train engine doesn't need to work as hard coming down the hill.
- 09:45 Pick up from Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal Bus Stop
- 10:45 Departs from Skyrail Smith field Station, head to Skyrail Station
- 12:15 Arrive Kuranda, customer will have free time in Kuranda
- 15:30 Depart from Kuranda by taking Kuranda Scenic Rail (Train)
- 17:25 Pick up customer at Cairns Central station
- 17:40 Drop off customer back to the Cruise Liner Terminal
Was a great day out but thought the birds, koalas etc were included in the price. My mistake
The service was excellent. Pickups and delivery on time, no dramas.
Good service, and would use again.
What an amazing journey firstly on the train then the skyrail. The staff were all wonderful and friendly. Highly recommend
The staff on the Gold Class train down from Kuranda were outstanding. What excellent service and personalities. Thank you
This was my favourite activity whilst staying in Port Douglas absolutely loved everything about it the skyrail the amazing markets the butterfly house bird house and the spectacular train ride back love love loved it.
Fantastic experience, from start to finish