Dunk Island Charter | Half Day
Experience Dunk Island like a local and take a Hot lap' around Dunk Island, known for its sandy beaches, vibrant coral reefs, hidden caves, and tropical rainforrest.
Explore the underwater world with snorkeling gear provided, or simply relax on the white sandy beaches or beneath the shade of a palm tree at Coconut Bay.
Before your return boat ride to Mission Beach, enjoy a break at the new café overlooking the sandy spit.
With a capacity of 10 people, your private charter ensures an intimate and personalized experience.
Morning Tour | 8.00am – 12.00pm
Afternoon Tour |1.00pm – 4.00pm
- Private charter of the wild rib boat 'Tornado'
- Snorkeling gear and wetsuit/stinger suits provided
- Light snacks and drinks included
- Small private group tour - Maximum 10 participants
- FREE transfers from Mission Beach
- Snorkel among the fringing coral reefs
- Enjoy nibbles and drinks during your adventure
- Relax on the tropical sandy beach at Coconut Bay
- Experience an intimate tour with a maximum of 10 participants
- Knowledgeable and friendly local guides
- Locally owned and operated experience
- Depart from Clump Point boat ramp at 8:00 AM (Not the jetty!)
- Enjoy a full lap around Dunk Island, including Pirates cave and Granite hole (Weather Permitting)
- Disembark at Coconut Bay for relaxation and a visit to the cafe on the spit (Please bring cash)
- Depart Coconut Bay for a direct return to Mission Beach - Clump Pt
Remember to Bring:
- Change of clothes (wet set/dry set)
- Cash for the cafe on Dunk Island (open Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Footwear or sandals that can get wet
- Personal insect repellent
- Waiver of liability to be signed before participation
- Your GoPro
Meet the Long Boat at Clump Point Boat Ramp 15 minutes prior to departure.
Getting to Clump Point Marina
Walking - 30 Minutes walk from Mission Beach Visitor Centre
Driving - 5 Minutes drive from Mission Beach. Free parking available.