Bruny Island Gourmet Day Tour
A 7 Course Gourmet Food Tour of Bruny Island. Explore spectacular landscapes and gourmet local produce on this full day land based tour.
You'll visit the home of Bruny Island's cheese, oysters, fudge, berries, wine and whisky to savour their produce and hear the stories behind the harvest.This is more than a tasting tour - at every stop we sit back, relax and enjoy a fully inclusive experience.
Throughout the day you'll see incredible scenery. At The Neck, see the narrow isthmus stretch away south in graceful curves. Take a stroll and leave your footprints in the sand of a deserted beach. The light bush of the northern island gives way to the dense rainforest of the south - this pristine wilderness is home to diverse wildlife including rare white wallabies.
- 07:45am - Depart Hobart
- 08:45am - Arrive Kettering
- 09:30am - Ferry crossing
- 10:00am - Bruny Island Cheese
- 10:45am - Get Shucked Oysters
- 11:20am - Bruny Island Berry Farm (in season)
- 12:00pm - White Wallabies on our private reserve
- 01:00pm - Lunch at Bruny Island Premium Wines
- 02:20pm - Bruny Island Chocolate Company
- 02:40pm - Bruny Island Honey
- 03:00pm - The Neck
- 03:40pm - Bruny Island House of Whisky
- 04:30pm - Ferry crossing
- 04:50pm - Arrive Kettering
- 05:30pm - Arrive Hobart
Departs Hobart at 7.45am daily. We can pick you up from your Hobart CBD hotel or meet us at our Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre situated on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge on Hobart's waterfront. Tour returns to Hobart at 5.30pm with CBD hotel drop off.
Bruny Island is a 362-square-kilometre island located off the south-eastern coast of Tasmania.