Full Day Private Group 4x4 Tour | Surf & SUP
Noosa's most unique private tour - Ultimate wildlife & aquatic adventure with friends & family starts with our local expert guides taking you deep into the Great Sandy National Park on a thrilling 4X4 beach drive along Noosa North Shore to a remote tropical paradise known as Double Island Point.
Get lost in the wilderness of Honeymoon Bay by exploring the crystal clear waters & salt water lagoons of the Marine Park with a variety of thrilling guided activities of your choice including dolphin view sea kayaking, stand up paddle boarding or surfing Australia’s longest wave.
This tour is private day trip for groups or families looking for a more personalised local wildlife and adventure experience which includes the guide for the day, picnic lunch & refreshments.
What makes it Great?
- No crowds to worry about: this tour is a private one for you and your group
- Take a break and enjoy a complimentary picnic lunch prepared just for your group
- Transport includes convenient pick-up from and return to your Noosa hotel
- Surfing, kayaking and paddleboarding gear provided at the location
- 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience
- Equipment (specialised stand up paddle boards, wetshirt/ wetsuit)
- Fully qualified fun instruction
- Local driver/guide
- Guided Stand Up Paddle tour
- National Park entry fees
- Noosa North Shore ferry fees
- Beverages & Lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Departure times & locations:
1: Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
2: Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia
3: Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Traveler pick up is offered. We pick up from accommodation in the Noosa area. For pick ups outside Noosa please contact us prior to booking to confirm.
Departure Time: This unique tour is set around the low tide each day to access the Marine Park along the beach. Please confirm for specific daily departure times.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off.
Your day at a glance:
- Depart Noosa in private specialised 4X4 vehicle.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive along Teewah Beach that stretches over 50km's to Double Island Point.
- Take in the stunning wind swept Coloured Sand cliffs towering over the beach & many different types local flora & fauna.
- Arrive at the aquatic Marine Park paradise, Double Island Point.
- Breathtaking remote National Park beaches
- An amazing sense of freedom.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life in the wild.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Honeymoon Bay with the aquatic activity of your choice.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the Marine Park.
- Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show. (July-Nov)
- Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Feel the thrill of surfing on Australia's longest wave with waves for 100's of meters and for all abilities and ages.
- Tasty picnic lunch & refreshments whilst viewing the stunning back drop of Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach cliffs.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
Things to bring
- Water bottle
- Sun protection - hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Change of clothes
Travelling with children:
Children must be 7 years of age or older and accompanied by a full-paying adult.
Adult rates apply for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not suitable for people with back problems & Non-swimmers
- Prior to departure the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing the participant declaration
- Please contact for daily departure time or confirmation will be sent out upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Private Double Island Rainbow Beach Day Trip from Noosa. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Epic Ocean Adventures:
Epic Ocean Adventures is the leading kayak tour & learn to surf school company that offers a range of fun, professional, once in a life time experiences in a location that is the hidden gem of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Hidden within the Great Sandy National Park, Double Island Point is buzzing with wildlife with dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, soldier crabs, sea birds, many tropical fish all frequent. Epic Ocean Adventures offer half day and day packages, private bookings departing Noosa and Rainbow Beach daily. They can cater for any variations to tours to give new exciting experiences in a unique Australian experience.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at either pickup points below
NOOSA HEADS: Bus Junction, Corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive, Noosa Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail)
NOOSAVILLE: Gympie Terrace at Giant Pelican statue on foreshore (cant miss it), Noosaville, Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail)