About Learn to Surf | Noosa
Surf Lessons Noosa
Surf lessons Noosa exclusive at Double Island Point, home of Australia’s longest and safest wave. This right hand sandy point break has rides on it’s best days over 1km long! This exclusive Noosa surf adventure away from the surfing crowds is ideal for all levels, surf on super fun long waves with friends and family that will make your progression rewarding and fast.
Our Noosa Surf lessons are in ideal waist deep tropical water with friendly instructors that are highly experienced and fully qualified to get you surfing and having fun in a safe, uncrowded National Park environment. Each surf lessonour surf instructors will ensure you are progressing well and up and surfing fast with individual guidance in technique adjustments and improvements but most of all having fun! We guarantee that you will stand up on your first learn to surf lesson!
What's included: 4X4 Surf adventure, equipment (specilised softboards, wetsuit/wetshirt), surf instruction, National Park entry fees, Noosa North Shore ferry fees, light snacks & refreshments, pictures on request.
Double Island Point
Noosa Surf Lessons at Sunshine Coast’s hidden surfing paradise is only accessible by 4X4 vehicles through the Great Sandy National Park. Join us on a unique beach 4X4 surf lesson adventure from Noosa North Shore, along the spectacular Teewah Beach to Double Island Point. This incredible National Park surf location features a pristine headland and a long sandy point break with waves that seem to go forever and one of the easiest most satisfying waves you can ever experience a surf lesson on. We often have complete beginners riding waves for 100’s of meters long on their first learn to surf lesson. This makes for a highly rewarding experience and makes progression much faster as the time you have on the waves are much longer than many other surf school locations.
This hidden National Park surfing paradise is not an easy location to find for most visiting Noosa and the Sunshine Coast. The 4X4 beach access only plays its part in the environmental sustainability of the area and we often enjoy Double Island Point for its empty beaches, uncrowded surf and pristine natural beauty. Many of the local and migrating wildlife can be experienced on this surf adventure in the crystal clear waters of the point. Some of these include Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and many types of bird species.
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Unique beach 4X4 surf adventure into the Great Sandy National Park.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at surfing paradise – Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at either pickup points below
- NOOSA HEADS: Bus Junction, Corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive, Noosa Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail)
- NOOSAVILLE: Gympie Terrace at Giant Pelican statue on foreshore (cant miss it), Noosaville, Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail)
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off.
WHAT TO BRING:
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, snacks, change of clothes.
Learn to Surf | Noosa Reviews
Learn to Surf | Noosa
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at either pickup points below NOOSA HEADS: Bus Junction, Corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive, Noosa Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail) NOOSAVILLE: Gympie Terrace at Giant Pelican statue on foreshore (cant miss it), Noosaville, Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail)