Noosa Learn to Surf | Australia's Longest Wave 4x4 Day Adventure
Learn to surf on Australia’s longest wave. This adventure is suitable for complete beginners. Double Island Point is a spectacular & uncrowded location. This hidden gem is only accessible by 4WD vehicles along the beach from Noosa.
This epic surf trip is a learn to surf tour for anyone looking for an experience that’s rewarding and adventurous!
This incredible National Park surf location features a pristine headland and a long sandy point break with waves that seem to go forever and one of the easiest most satisfying waves you can ever experience a surf lesson on. We often have complete beginners riding waves for 100’s of meters long on their first learn to surf lesson. This makes for a highly rewarding experience and makes progression much faster as the time you have on the waves are much longer than many other surf school locations.
What makes it Great?
- See Australia's best kept secret National Park location only accessible by 4WD vehicles
- Expert instruction with small group to surf instructor ratio's.
- Get the chance to surf with dolphins
- All equipment and full instruction provided: suitable for complete beginners
- 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience
- Equipment (specialised stand up paddle boards, wetshirt/ wetsuit)
- Surf lesson with fully qualified surf instructor
- Guided Stand Up Paddle tour
- National Park entry fees
- Noosa North Shore ferry fees
- Light snacks & refreshments
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure times & locations:
This tour departs spectacular Noosa, on Queensland's Sunshine Coast and returns to Noosa.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of 3 pick-up points detailed below:
- NOOSA HEADS - The J Noosa (Theatre Avenue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads
- NOOSA HEADS - Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive
- NOOSAVILLE - 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue ( Pelican Boat Hire)
Departure times from Noosa vary daily and are set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please contact for specific departure times. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point.
Your day at a glance:
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience a unique surf adventure with beach 4X4 to a remote & pristine National Park surf wave.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at a National Park surfing paradise – Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- See many different wildlife whilst surfing including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along spectacular Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa.
Things to bring
- Water bottle
- Sun protection - hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Change of clothes
Travelling with children:
- Children must be 7 years of age or older and accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Adult rates apply for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Prior to departure the staff must be informed of all health/medical conditions and these must be detailed when completing the participant declaration
- Please contact for daily departure time or confirmation will be sent out upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on Noosa Learn to Surf | Australia's Longest Wave 4x4 Day Adventure. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Epic Ocean Adventures:
Epic Ocean Adventures is the leading kayak tour & learn to surf school company that offers a range of fun, professional, once in a life time experiences in a location that is the hidden gem of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Hidden within the Great Sandy National Park, Double Island Point is buzzing with wildlife with dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, soldier crabs, sea birds, many tropical fish all frequent. Epic Ocean Adventures offer half day and day packages, private bookings departing Noosa and Rainbow Beach daily. They can cater for any variations to tours to give new exciting experiences in a unique Australian experience.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at either pickup points below NOOSA HEADS: Bus Junction, Corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive, Noosa Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail) NOOSAVILLE: Gympie Terrace at Giant Pelican statue on foreshore (cant miss it), Noosaville, Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail)