All Inclusive Blue Mountains Small-Group Tour
Join a small tour group and enjoy the company of a local, experienced guide as you spend the day exploring the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains and surrounding areas. This tour is brimming with family-friendly activities, has everything included and promises to deliver an unforgettable day!
What makes it Great:
- All inclusive small group 12 -20 passengers away from large tour groups
- Courtesy Hotel Pick up from selected city hotel
- Unique lookouts away from large coaches
- Glide through skyways & explore the rainforest at Scenic World
- Enjoy guided bush walks & spectacular lookouts
- Delicious chef prepared Lunch with WIFI facility
- Views of the Three Sisters
- Interact with native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Cruise down the Parramatta River into world-famous Sydney Harbour
- Personalised small group tour
- Tickets to: Scenic World, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Parramatta River Cruise
- Scenic Railway, Walkway, Skyway and Cableway
- Guided bush walks to magnificent lookout
- Unique Lookouts away from large groups
- All transport with small group of 20 people
- Lunch catering to Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten free diets
- A friendly & knowledgeable guide
- Pickup from select departure points only - these will be listed within a drop down menu at checkout.
- Drinks (can be purchased throughout the day)
- Hotel drop-off - Drop-off is either Darling Harbour Wharf or Circular Quay, tour concludes by rivercruise.
Departure times & locations
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Departure Point: We pick up from specific departure points & selected hotels - these will be listed within a drop down menu at checkout. Please note that pick up at the Sheraton Grand & the Four Seasons is at the back entrance not the front entrance hotel as listed.
- Return Details: The tour concludes with the river cruise, arrives at 6:15pm at Circular Quay or 6:45pm at Darling Harbour (approximate times). Please note no hotel drop off is included (most guests prefer to dine out in Sydney's best harbour locations where tour concludes)
Your day at a glance:
• Your Blue Mountains adventure with Anderson’s Tours starts with an early morning pick-up in Sydney City Centre. We’ll set off westward, early to spend the maximum time in the mountains, traveling through high mountain ranges and into the very heart of the Blue Mountains.
• We’ll take you to a selection of unique lookout points surrounding Jamison Valley. Away from the crowds you can marvel at the vast, jaw-dropping valley views while breathing in fresh, eucalyptus-infused air.
• Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!
• Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel the visit a final viewpoint for some more photo opportunities.
• Get up close & personal with some of Australia’s most famous animals such as koalas, wombats, kangaroos, emus and many more at Featherdale Wildlife Park! Learn all about these fascinating creatures and why they are so special to Australia.
• End your tour on a high note with a Parramatta River cruise that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour. Have your camera at the ready as you cruise past some of Australia’s most famous landmarks including Sydney Harbour Bridge and the unmissable Sydney Opera House.
Things To Bring
• Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Your camera
• Bottled water
• Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
Travelling with children
Children of all ages are welcome aboard. Please note we can only fit one pram/buggy on board our bus, so please let us know at the time of booking if you plan to bring one along.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. If you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot on All Inclusive Blue Mountains Small-Group Tour. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Anderson's Tours:
We are an Australian business, family-owned and operated, specialising in tours of Sydney’s Blue Mountains since 1998. We provide great value, quality, all-inclusive day tours of this iconic area and we’ve been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence – 7 years running! We believe in quality over quantity and therefore keep our tour groups small to ensure we can deliver a truly personal tour experience, full of great memories and fun interactions!
Tour departs at 7:00 AM. We pick up from specific departure points & selected hotels in Sydney City Centre - these will be listed within a drop down menu at checkout.